PART - 19

Author's pov

11 months later.

Jimin : 12th
Jungkook : 10th

Tae was at the company working, jimin and jungkook came back from school. Taevin was sleeping. Yn was making dinner for them while jimin was disturbing her.

Jimin : eomma plzz.

Yn : no jiminaah ask your appa.

Jimin : Aniyo eomma plzz next time I will buy good marks. Please sign this paper plzzz

Yn : jiminaah your appa will know your marks on parents meeting right.

Jimin : I will convince him that time, eommaaa plzz sign.

Yn : jiminah le

Jimin : eomma plz plzz plzzz

Yn : This is the last time okay.

Jimin : nae nae eomma. Thankyou so much ummah.

He buyed her sign and was going to living room while the door opened reviling taehyung.

Yn : Tae come and sit here let me take the juice.

Jimin ran to upstairs before taehyung finds him out.

Yn : How was your day tae.

Tae : Not bad, jin hyung called me today.

Yn : for what?

Tae  : To inform tommarow is parents teachers day for kookie and they destributed exam papers.

Yn : oh.

Tae : Is taevin sleeping?

Yn : yeah I make him bath and make him sleep.

Tae : mmh then let me go fresh up baby.

Yn : okay I will call you once dinner is ready. I just started only.

Tae went upstairs and go to take a bath. After that he went to jungkookie's room and saw playing game in the tablets.

Tae : jungkook don't you have anything to study?

Jungkook got as his father called him buy full name.

Kookie : nae appa..

Tae : then what are you doing? Who allow to play games after coming from school? Haah?

Kookie : I'm going to study now.

Tae : did you got the papers.

Kookie : Aniyo

He told without looking at his father.
Tae get inside the room and walk towards his school bag. He opened it and saw the papers.

Tae : what is it😡?

Kookie :.......

His eyes started to get teared as he know what's going to happened then.

Tae : come with me.

As he don't have any other option he continued taehyung to the living room. Tae sat on the couch while keeping the stick near the table. The second he opened the paper he started to beat his legs.

Kookie : Aniyo aniyo please appaaa*cry*

Tae : First *hit* you  *hit* lie, jungkook remove your hands.

Kookie : Aniyo aniyo *cry* stop *cry*

Tae : remove😡 JUNGKOOK DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY.

Taehyung take his two hands in his one hand and started to beat his legs. Jungkook was crying so hard, by hearing his voice and nonstop crying yn came upstairs to know the reason.

Yn : Tae, tae what happened, tae stop

Tae : yn move aside.*HIT*  *HIT*   *HIT*    *HIT* *HIT*   *HIT*   *HIT*.

Kookie : eommaa *cry*

Yn : tae what happened?

Tae : See what your son have done.

Tae gave the papers to yn while jungkook was sitting on the floor while sobbing and crying hard.

Tae : First he lie to me that he don't get any papers. Second he failed in maths. Third he copied my signature.

Yn : kookie why did you do that.

Jungkook can't speak due to the sobbing.After hearing the reason yn was also little angry towards him. But seeing his stage she feel sad.

Tae : ANSWER HER JUNGKOOK 😡.

Kookie : eomma *sob* Sorry.

Tae : * HIT *  *HIT*  Is that the answer haah?

Yn : Tae enough

Tae : no yn, he needs it. How dare he do that? Is that I teach him. Do you really think I will not know about that jungkook?

Yn : Tae n 

She was cut of buy taevin's cry.

Yn : Tae enough beating him.

Tae : you are the one who is destroying him. Even if I say not to give phone why are you giving haah?

Yn leave a sign and went to their room for picking taevin. If jimin and jungkook beg her for phone or video games she will give them. She don't like to make them sad.

While picking him tae again call her. So she take taevin and went to the living room.

Yn : Tae what happened?

Tae : Is this your sign?

He asked while showing jimin's paper.
Yn nooded her head sadly.

Tae : Jimin what makes you to buy less mark this time? Too much video games?

Jimin looked down with teary eyes.

Taevin : apwaa

Taevin call taehyung and showed his baby hands towards taehyung.

Tae : appa will pick you up later first I want to punish your brothers.

Taevin : apwaa.

He again try to jump on taehyung from yn as he don't understand anything what taehyung means.

Tae : Yn take him downstairs and jimin come here and explain why your marks are low.

Haii my dear sweaties
How are you all hope you are doing good 💜💜.
Thanks for your love and support sweaties.
I will upload the next part soon.

Don't forget to comment below and vote and also follow me for new stories.

S
T
A
Y

T
U
N
N
E
D

💜
💜
💜