PART - 77

Author's pov

Tae and jungkook reached the police station. They get outside the car and walk inside the campus. They saw the bike was parking outside.

They get inside and saw taevin and guggie was sitting on a bench while the officers are doing work. Guggie was still sobbing.

Taevin saw them coming inside

Taevin saw them coming inside. He looked at his father to see tae looked at taevin with angry face. Taevin looked at his laps. Guggie ran to taehyung and hugged his legs and started crying which cause the officers to look at them.

Police : Mr Kim come inside.

Tae understand that the officer was his senior in his university. Tae take guggie and started walking towards the desk the police told.

Police : Please have a seat.

Police : Taehyung as you are my friend, I decided not to file a case againist you.As the law  if your child is below 18 years of age and is caught driving a motor vehicle without any learner's license, in that case, you will be penalised under section ***A of the Motor Vehicle Act,****.

Jungkook was jungshock by hearing this.

Tae : I'm really sorry for them kai.It will not happen again from them.

Kai : You can take them home after paying the fine.

Tae : okay.

Tae close the fine.

Kai :  You can take them now Taehyung.

Tae walk towards the car while guggie running behind him crying.

Guggie : Apppaaa *cry*

Tae : Get inside the car jeongguk.

Guggie get inside the front seat still crying. Tae started the car.

Guggie : appa I'm sorry.*cry*

Tae : You are sorry. Come to home first.

Taevin was sitting on the back seat. While jungkook was coming from the bike.

Soon they reached home. Jimin opened the door. Yn was really afraid and she hugged taevin and guggie tightly.

Guggie also hugged her tightly while crying again. Tae went back after taking the stick.

Tae : Get inside.

Yn : Tae please don't punish them this time. It's already night.

Tae : Yn Get inside.

Yn get inside with taevin and guggie.

Yn : Tae p

Tae : Go to your room or keep quite. I'm not in my right mind.

Yn close her mouth while standing near jungkook. Jimin was really angry on taevin and also guggie for supporting him.

V : appa please I'm sor.. Aaarrhh appaaaa sorry aarh stopp aappaaa*cry*