PART - 79

⚠️READ THIS FIRST ARMYZZ⚠️

So guys do you all noticed this book? It's almost 90 parts. I understand that you guys like this book and also I like this book most, I enjoyed writing this also😅😅. And I'm thinking to write...............................
"STRICT FATHER SEASON - 2"

So in that book where jimin's kids and Jungkook's kids will be their. They will be becoming a big family. The characters are not changing just uploading the next chapter in new book that's it. I hope you all will still support me.

Comment your opinion armyzzz

Anyway now back to story..

Author's pov

Tae and jimin was in the meeting room, attenting a meeting. Here jungkook was sitting on his appa's cabin really tensed waiting for your appa to come back.

After sometime taehyung and jimin entered the cabin after the meeting to see jungkook sitting on his chair while he rest his head on the table.

Tae :  tired?

Jk : Appa I was waiting for you.

Jimin : waiting? For what?

Tae walk towards the couch laying his head towards the couch. Jimin also lay beside him laying on tae's laps.

Tae : what happened baby?

Jk : Appa taeya's adoted parents  came back and they want her to marry her with Mr Choi.

Jimin : then one who wants to be partnership with us??

Jk : Nae nae to him only.

Tae : Isn't her adopted parents leaved her?

Jk : Nae she was living by her own for almost 7 years and yesterday they find her and told her that they fixed her marriage with that old man cause they offered money. And.. Tommarow is her marriage appa..*cracked voice*

Tae : baby, don't worry whatever happens appa and eomma is with you.

Jimin : nae we are with you kookie.

Jk : what should I do appa. I really love her, I can't live without her. She said.... she will die if that marriage happens*cry*.

Tae : Litsen here baby, No need to be afraid, first tell me is her parents now with her?

Jk : Nae appa they take her to busan.

Jimin : Appa what about doing his marriage tommarow?

Tae :  If they gave a case against us. They will only win, if we haven't make them marry tommarow

Jimin : Then first we need to bring her to our house.

Tae : That's also a good idea, first let me ask to yn also, come let's go to home.

.......

Kim family exept taevin, guggie and yooni was talking about the marriage.

Yn : Then let's do one the thing. Me, taevin, jimin and soongi will go to her house and take her here.

Jk : but..

Jimin : I'm also going with her na, so don't worry.

Tae : baby I will also come with you. Taevin and jungkook go and buy the wedding dress.

Jk : That's better I think eomma.

Yn : Then okay what about guggie and yooni?

Jimin : we can drop them on hobi uncles house.

Yn : mmh then okay.

.....

Taevin and jungkook already went to shopping for buying wedding dress. Tae, yn, jimin and soongi was on the car. Jimin was driving and tae was besidr him. Soongi was laying on yn's shoulder.

Soongi : Appa do you have her phone number?

Tae : Nae baby, he messeged me already.

Yn : how long will it take?

Tae : We almost reached baby.

Soongi : Four hours ride.

Yn : Look now it's 6pm. When will we get home back. I should already make dinner for jungkook and taevin.

Tae : jungkook will make it baby, you don't need to worry about it.

Soon they reached the house.

Yn : Is it here?

Tae : The location she send is this house.

Jimin : Now we need to take her without them knowing right?

Tae : Nae.

Yn : let me call her. Tae give me the phone.

Tae handed his phone to her.

On call

Taeya : hello

Yn : Baby we reached here. Are you ready.

Taeya : Eomma I'm ready. They all are in preparation of the marriage.

Yn : okay then we are just before your house. Come fast.

Taeya : okay eomma. I'm little bit afraid.

Yn : Baby don't worry, just come here don't be afraid. We all are with you.

Taeya : Okay eomma I'm coming but please don't cut the call.

Yn : okay baby. I'm not gonna cut the call. Feel relax and come outside.

Taeya : okay eomma.

Taeya went outside her room to see the whole hall is decorated. All are busy of the marriage.

While she was walking she saw her mother who adoted her is walking towards her.

Mom : Here this is your wedding dress. After marriage you keep this dress safe, cause after 6 months you need to divorce him and marry another person who we find for you.

Taeya nooded her head as yes. She take the dress and keep it one her room. After that she came outside and successful get inside the car. Within seconds the car started moving.

Yn looked at taeya to see tears in her eyes.

Yn : Baby don't worry you are safe with us. I also know the pain of an orphan. So don't be sad about that cause you already got a family.

Soongi : Nae you can see us as your own sister, brothers and parents. Don't feel lonely.

Tae : nae baby I'm sure we can give you a parents love.

Jimin : Forget about the past and enjoy the present for happy future.

Taeya : Thankyou for being my family.

Yn : Aww, it's okay baby.

100+comments and 50+comments for next chapter.
Do you guys like it?
Love you all💜💜😘😘