PART - 25

Author's pov

Jimin, jungkook and taevin was sleeping on their room. Yn and Tae was discussing about jimin's abroad studies.

Tae : Think about taevin baby, he is a kid if you also go with jimin

Yn : Then let him work hard alone? He is also our child right? If I'm not here I know that you will look after taevin and kookie.

Tae : bab

Yn : Tae I can't leave jimin alone. Atleast for 1year. After 1 year he will get nice friends right? So we don't need to worry.

Tae : My parents will look him well yn.

Yn : They will be busy with their company. They can't give much time for him tae.

Tae think about some time. It's true that if yn was not there jimin have to work hard alone. But if yn was also going with jimin, then she can look after jimin. He don't need to worry about anything just need to study.

Tae : Then go with him. Don't worry about Kookie and v. Now wipe your teaes and come here let's sleep.

Yn hugged taehyung and started sleeping.

Next morning......

Kim family was busy with their schedule. Tae already take admission for jimin. As he is a CEO it's very easy for him. Today night they are going to Australia. Kookie was really sad when he got to know that yn and jimin are going. He was not leaving yn. Yn was also sad to leave them especially taevin. She need to leave him for 1 year.

Taevin don't understand anything what's happening. He was happily helping his hyung to pack the luggages.After packing their luggages v got to know that they are going to place which is far from their house. So without wasting any time Taevin take kookie's school bag and pack his underwears and some toys. Then came downstairs and opened the fridge and take some milk and snacks. Even he take some vegetables for giving his mumma for cooking. He then take the bag and kept near the luggages.

Their class starts after 2 weaks.

Finally it's night. After dinner they are waiting for suga and hobi to come. Cause they are dropping them to airport. Kookie can't control anymore he started crying.

Yn : baby don't make eomma sad. I will come back right? Your hyung needs me now that's why I need to leave you baby.

Kookie nooded his as yes while crying hardly. Taevin was busy taking his luggage from upstairs, he thought they forget to take his luggage.

Tae was hugging jimin while giving him kisses. Telling him to study well. And came back during vacations.

Tae : now stop crying kookie we should sent them happily.

Yn : nae baby don't be sad. I will come do you want hyung to live alone?

Kookie : Aniyo *sob* eomma, I will miss hyung and eomma.

Tae : you don't need to worry baby. We will call them right.

Jimin : it's okay kookie, we can chat, call and all right.

Kookie : Then can we play games together till the car came.

Jimin : yes appa call us wh

V : appwaaa dwon't gwo I'm cwming.

There comes our little bean while dragging the school bag which he take as loan without the permission of the owner.

Kookie : My bag.

Jimin : taevinaah where are you going.

They all are trying to hold back their laugh as they understand what's going on in his little brain.

V : We arwe gwoing sooo fwaar wich mamma.

Yn : baby you are not coming, only me and jimin hyung is coming.

V started to tear up.

Tae : Look baby your guggie hyung also not going, do you want to leave him alone. He will cry if you also leave with them.

V : Aniywo guggiee dwon't cwry I nwot gwoing.

Kookie : Are you sure, then I'm not crying.

V nooded his head as yes.

Tae : come lets check what he have packed.

V : nwooo

Yn : aww let's see bwaby.

Tae started to take the things outside.

Jimin : you only need underwear haah?

V shyly looked down.

Yn : Tae look you son is getting shy.

Tae : Are you shy baby.v nooded his head as yes.

Kookie : eomma what is he doing with this cauliflower wait what carrots, onion, soya sause, SAUSAGE?

They all ended up laughing. Jimin fall down from the couch while laughing. V was looking at them with his due eyes.

They were cut of by the calling bell sound. Jimin went  towards the door and opened.

Suga : Are you al ready.

Hobi : aww taeminaaah here uncle have bring you a new bag for new school.

Suga : Did you take his admission.

Tae : no, I already informed jin hyung. So he will look after the admission process.

Yn : Then come let's go.

Hobi and suga helped to take the luggages jimin hugged and gave kisses to kookie and taevin. Tae kissed yn's lips and hug her. Then he went towards jimin and hugged.

Tae : Don't flirt with girls, concentrate on your studies okay?

Jimin : appaa

Tae : aah okay okay. Ummah.

V : ummavah.

Yn : eomma will come back soon. You should be a big boy okay. Litsen to guggie hyung and appa. And kookie don't be sad. Now you are the eldest here.

Kookie : I know eomma.

They all get inside the car. After they went away, tae take kookie and v inside the house. The minute they entered itself they feel a lonely effect, kookie started crying hardly. Tae also can't say anything he just take them to his bedroom and make him lay on his chest. For his luck taevin haven't cried till now. He was hugging tae while sucking his thump and went to his dreamworld.The little kid have think that they might come back soon.

Slowly tae also started sleeping.

You gave me votes, so I thought to upload next chapter today. If I get 60+ votes. I will upload it tommarow.

60+votes for tommarow update.

💜💜💜