Chapter 29 Garret

"So what do you think of our Eve," I ask the Oracle, as I hand her a drink.
The Oracle sits and watches Eve, who is currently in a dance sandwich with Reece and Darius, laughing away. Although there's more groping than dancing going on. The Oracle grins eyeing Eve.

"I love her, she's going to be my best friend." The Oracle declares. "Oh, and it's Poppy, I'm not the Oracle tonight. Tonight, I'm just Poppy."

"Fair enough." I chuckle. It's good seeing the Oracle like this. She looks alive and happy for the first time in I don't know how long. She's always looked haunted but I'm guessing knowing the secrets of the universe will do that to you. "So how long are you visiting for?"

"Trying to get rid of me already." She giggles. "Joking. Hmm. I'm thinking I might stay. You will be King, she will be Queen. It's my role to be available to you both. But not tonight, tonight-"

"Your just Poppy." I finish for her.

"Exactly!"

"Well - just Poppy, enjoy your drink, I'm going to get one for myself." I head off to the kitchen and snag a beer from the fridge. Dodging Ralen making out with some redheaded Dark Fae against the kitchen island. There are a few otherrandom guys here, that came with the girls. But it's much easier to keep an eye on our girl here and less crowded.

I see Luka laugh and see the Fae brothers have stolen Eve from the wolves and are dirty dancing with her. It's fucking hot! Not that Reece and D would agree, judging by their pissed-off faces, since she's not with them. Eve pulls herself away from the Fae when the song ends and points to the back door and to Luka, who nods and heads out.
I follow just because drunk Eve doesn't make the best decisions and I don't want to be caught up in the drama of regrets in the morning. However, they are just sitting on the patio swing having a cigarette. Luka tosses me the pack and I light one up. It's three in the morning and Eve's starting to sag a bit.

"You're looking a little tired Angel." She nods and hums in agreement, leaning back under Luka's shoulder.

"Yup, I should start rehydrating soon, try and lessen the hangover as much as I can, it's not going to be pretty." She agrees. I'm surprised she seems to still have her wits about her. She drank enough to drop an elephant tonight.

"You seem to be getting on well with Poppy," I comment.

"She's pretty cool, we just click. I can't believe she doesn't have any friends! And where in God's name is her line of admirers? Are men fucking blind! She's totally gorgeous. Fuck if I hadn't met you guys, I'd totally jump the fence and do her." Eve raves.
Luka and I crack up. No filter Eve has come out to play. Who am I kidding? Eve rarely has a filter.
"We need to get her laid." Eve continues on. "That's my new mission, finding a special someone for Poppy!"

"Tomorrow, after sleep," I suggest as she looks ready to leap off and start knocking on doors. She nods and relaxes again, but I can see her mind plotting away, though I doubt she will remember any plans in the morning.

"We just sent Ralen off with her man, things were getting rather X-rated," Lysario says, coming out the door with a water bottle for Eve.

"I thought you liked watching." She quips. He smirks and kisses her nose.

"Only if it involves you." He leers.

"Good answer," Eve says grinning, and begins to chug her water.

"I've just popped your Oracle into the guest bedroom off the lounge. She has water and painkillers on the bedside table and Darius is escorting the stragglers out." Reece says, offering a hand up to Eve and getting her standing.
We follow after them and get ready for bed, flopping onto the pushed-together beds tiredly. Luka puts water and painkillers on the side table before he jumps in at the end. Eve is draped over Reece as per usual and they are murmuring softly to each other, as my hand draws circles on her back.

They are so cute together and so at ease with each other. Reece is one up on the rest of us, having known her his whole life. They know each other inside and out, mind, body, and soul. They are best friends and intimate lovers and I can't wait to reach the same level they are. Eve doesn't play favorites and we know she loves us all equally, but we all envy the easiness of their bond.

Their murmurs quieten and turn to a slow make-out session. I watch them feeling myself become rock-hard. I feel the bed move and see Ly and Luka moving to the loveseat to watch. Ly definitely likes to watch and Luka is content to watch until Eve is ready to go further with him.
Things heat up pretty fast and Reece tells Darius to start stretching her out. Darius's hand disappears under the blankets. A moan escapes Reece before he cuts it off and glares at Darius, who sniggers and does whatever it is again, eliciting another moan. I find myself intrigued and watch their eyes fog as they link. They both nod in agreement.

Reece moves Eve onto all fours over me and I immediately possess a hanging nipple, loving the groan she makes in response. Reece grabs the lube and lubes me up, then himself, biffing the bottle to Darius when he's finished. Dev moves to the top of the bed, offering her his hardened cock and she swiftly gobbles him down making his breath catch.

Reece lowers her onto me and I feel her muscles squeezing as she slowly descends, wrapping me tightly in her wet heat. I feel Reece slowly gain entry into her rear passage and she moans loudly as we fill up every hole.
I begin to move, Reece, moving opposite to me. We have a good rhythm going when Reece freezes. His eyes go wide before he groans and his eyes roll.

I see Darius behind him, taking ownership of his ass. D thrusts hard, shoving Reece forward into Eve before he makes Reece retreat.
I adapt to the new motion, even more turned on now that we have a train going. I knew that straight shit they were peddling wouldn't last and I'm proud of them for owning their wants in front of us.

Reece doesn't last long, cumming hard and taking Darius with him. The men withdraw and I let my dragon side loose. My cock splits and anchors in her, now that I have the room, taking her over the edge. Her moans set off Dev.
I manage to get a few more thrusts in before her tightened quivering muscles make me lose the battle. I pant and withdraw, moving aside for the eager Fae brothers, who peg her both ends. Acassus in her mouth and Mikyda under her, in her pussy.

Ly lubes up and takes her ass, no longer content to watch. It's a big step for him to share her with them. The three dominate her with swift hard movements, making her take every inch of their equipment. Eve cums hard and takes Mikyda out, her moans set off a string of cursing from Acassus, before he roars his release.
Lysario grins and yanks her away from the others, ripping off his condom and replacing it with another to take her pussy. He has her facing him now, taking her in slow intimate strokes, kissing her passionately, as he edges her to another orgasm.

They stare into each other's eyes lovingly as he gently tips her over. Their eyes never leave each other, allowing us to see her eyes and face as she falls apart. He shudders as his own orgasm slides through him.
It's a thing of beauty watching them together and an honor allowing us to see their intimacy of making love, as opposed to the sound fucking the rest of us just took part in. It was the perfect way to end this session.

I see Luka tucking himself back into his pants, having released with his hand. He too seems relaxed and at peace, as Ly and Eve wind down.
They part ways and Reece helps her to the bathroom, anticipating her needs. They return moments later and we tuck ourselves back into bed. I urge Eve to drink some more water before letting her lie down on Reece.

Tonight was amazing. We were all relaxed and all of us were in sync with each other. We had a good time at the impromptu party and in the bedroom. Eve has taken all of us, bar Luka. But I know his time is close. I can see in their daily interactions Eve is ready.
I close my eyes, snuggling up to Eve and Dev snuggles in behind me. I am looking forward to many more nights like this. This is definitely home and we are on our way to becoming a big happy family.