xxviii.i

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓°
𝗜 get fucked (part 2)

"code fucking red," chan walks back and forth to the same spots, making a notable line. he is doing it in front of the 5 people who are sitting at the living room. he continues with open hands, "i got fucking punched and.."

"can you stop swearing?" jisung cuts him, "please?"

based on how many times he has been moving and talk around, it seems like he needs another punch but let's not hurt chan no more.

minho and felix both nodding; agreeing with jisung. he stops in his spot and nods as well, "right.. sorry, anyways." he then looks at saeri, "plan A didn't work. now what?"

jeongin looks at them and back at chan. he hesitantly rose his hand causing them to look at him, signalling to speak. he suggest, "force him to listen."

"that's a bad idea," saeri protested. "i don't want anybody get hurt this time."

"yeah, who knows what he'll do this time?" chan added.

jeongin shrugs and respond, "well.. work hard, more gain."

felix just hums and thinks about it quietly. if they force changbin to hear them out, it's high possibility to swing his fists around and get violent. well, he have to trust jeongin too since the younger have known changbin for a long time plus it's 6 against 1.

felix then called him, "jeongin."

switching their attention to felix who continues, "does this ever happened?"

"yes, but not to the point i'll get punched." jeongin answered him; chan looked at him in disbelief by that information.

"what about you, chan-hyung?" felix asked him next.

chan scoffs, "he's good at punching since he was a delinquent back then but i never thought i'll receive one one day.. which is today."

"sorry guys, it's all my fault." saeri said.

felix shook his head and get in front beside chan. he tells them with straight face, "i'll talk to him alone. thanks guys, but i'll take care of this matter myself."

jisung and minho nodded. minho stood up and say, "alright. y'all can get out of our house now."

the plan of forcing changbin to listen to them didn't continue, it's cancelled. new plan was to get felix talk to him alone. only the two of them. between boyfriends.

he'll do it now or never.

he is currently in front of changbin's apartment. he took few gulps to get the courage to knock on the door. he waited but there was no respond. he didn't give up, he continues. he even calls, "hyung?"

he stood there patiently even checking his phone to check for how long he has been here. it's the end of the day when they talked about this. earlier morning, a class with changbin was awkward as well. felix could barely move beside him even though the older was asleep soundlessly. he try to approach but changbin left as if he wasn't there.

it was stupid but reasonable why he's doing this current behavior.

felix sigh and was going to turn around when a voice suddenly spoke, "hey."

felix quickly look back to see the guy he has been waiting for. it's changbin with his cold gaze, felix doesn't know what the older were thinking, he could barely see an emotion.

"move." he pressed. felix did so and so changbin walks towards his door for him to open. felix calls him, "hyung."

he sounded like a lost dog, almost like a whimper when he called the older though the other ignored him and just went inside. but before he could slam the door shut, felix quickly try to stop by pushing the door open and have his foot step inside. changbin groaned as he try to close the door, not caring for the younger's foot half-inside.

"hyung, please!" felix begged desperately, groaning aswell as he try to push back.

"ugh," changbin scoff and gave up. he immediately stopped reason for felix to fall on the floor with a wince. he looks down without looking concerned, "what do you want?"

"you know what i want, hyung." felix said and get on his feet, standing up while fixing himself.

changbin just stares at him, taking few seconds to respond. he says with straight face, "go bang saeri."

felix widen his eyes from the mentioned young woman. he ask in disbelief, "what.. what do you mean?"

"you heard me. now fuck off," changbin spat and pushes felix aggressively, almost staggering. felix then grip on the doorframe and spit back, "no."

"what?"

"no!"

changbin and him look at each other dead in the eyes. the older's corner lips twitching while his fist clenching tight.

felix decides to cut the silence.

"i should've told you sooner, i know but look.. it's a misunderstanding." he started as he motion his hands to give a strong action to believe in his explanation.

changbin just sterns and nods. he repeats, "misunderstanding."

felix nodded as well and continue, "i've been worried why d'you suddenly stopped texting. you literally cut us all off. please, what's wrong?"

changbin seem pissed with that, he gritted his teeth causing his jaw to clench. he looks at the younger dead in the eye but felix himself ignored that and keep going. he say, "i was planning to tell you after that because i feel really guilty and i don't want to make you feel worried over some stupid things."

changbin shook his head slowly and look somewhere causing felix to grab both of his hands. he leans, "hyung, please. i'm sorry for making you mad so i wanna clear things and stuff."

changbin shook his hands off and look at felix again. he then taps felix's chest, pressing his index to make him stagger. as he did that, "i'm fucking tired."

he said to him harshly. he continue to tap his finger hardly to the younger's chest whose trying to step back each time. he continue so while wearing a face of betrayal, he looks like in pain. he goes on, "i couldn't sleep without worrying someone like you who i haven't even dated for a long time. i know it's immature but i'm dating you! i should be selfish but i'm scared!"

this time felix was now out of the door. he could feel the strong emotion from the older's tone. it was frustration and sadness. before changbin could close the door shut, "please, let's not talk about it today. go home, felix."

felix was shut quiet in his spot. he just witnessed changbin looking hurt and tired with tears. it really broke his heart. he feels worthless because he just hurt his boyfriend.

it's fucked up.