xxxiv.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑°
𝗜 needy

changbin leans back slowly to lie down on the bed, felix topping him while stripping their clothes off. he felt the younger's hands brushing to his skin while pulling his shirt up, unintentionally brushed his nipples. he lets out, "ah..!"

felix panics and asks, "what's wrong?"

changbin could feel his cheeks warm, reddening. aside from his nipples lately getting stiff, it becomes sensitive especially when the younger's hands are cold as ice. he looks up, "it's cold."

"i'm sorry, do you want me to leave your clothes on?" felix asked in a worried tone. changbin shook his head, he grabs the younger's hand and place the palm on his cheeks. he rubs his cheeks to him.

changbin hums in satisfaction. he smiles warmly, "i like it."

felix flatten his lips. changbin acting cute like a cat rubbing his head to the owner's hand was the most rare sight he never knew he will witness. he couldn't help but give his boyfriend another kiss; the other gratefully kiss back.

he slowly slid his hands to the older's chest, reaching the nipple to tease and then going to the pants to pull it off. changbin raising his hips up to let felix easily pull off his bottomwears.

next thing he did was grab the older's harden manhood, rubbing the slit and bobbing his hand. he started sucking and nibbling the older's nipples too. changbin can't help but moan, the younger is doing it at the same time, the electrifying feeling gushes down all over his system and let me tell you, he feels so fucking good.

they don't usually do it but felix was getting good leading the sex. he improved so much, maybe he did his research?

changbin just realized felix was planting kisses getting down to his manhood. he then felt the younger's warm mouth around his cock, the hands grabbing his waist to stay in place. the younger's mouth was clumsy but he tries his best to put the whole cock inside his mouth. the older was so turned on.

"ahh, f-felix... open your mouth more," changbin breathes out. the younger obliged making changbin gasp when he felt the throat hit his manhood's head. "it feels so good, freckles."

suddenly, a phone started ringing, interrupting their session. felix pulls out and looks at changbin as if asking for permission to deal with it. it was felix's phone ringing. changbin huffs and nods.

felix reaches his phone on the bedside table, quickly answering after seeing it was their friend. he did fake coughs before greeting, "hello, jisung. what's up?"

"felix, hi!" jisung seems to be excited based on his tone when he greeted felix. "what you two doing at the moment?"

felix glances at changbin who just lie there while looking at him talking to the phone. he could hear jisung since felix put it on speaker. felix hesitates, "i.. uhh, we—"

changbin sits up and gets close to the phone, "we're having sex right now."

"hyung.. !" felix called changbin, his ears reddening from embarrassment. the other in the phone just chuckles, "sorry to interrupt but you two must've forgotten the basketball game is today!"

oh, no. the both of them forgot about it, they were too busy with the memorization for demo next week... and they somehow ended up making out, about to have sex and stuff.

changbin doesn't like stopping midway but his younger boyfriend's eyes lit up, it's like sprinkled glitters to his eyes when he gets excited. changbin sighs and answers, "alright. we'll be there."

"be quick it's about to start!" jisung then bids goodbye, "me and minho will wait hyung, see 'ya!"

they heard the phone beeps after. the both of them look at each other, one is excited while the other seems irritated. felix says, "we can continue—"

"i've gone soft." changbin said as both of them looked at his penis. felix was about to say something but the older pecked his lips.

just like that, his guilt of ruining the mood and such suddenly vanished. (it was jisung's fault in the first place.)

changbin then gets off the bed and goes to the bathroom, "imma shower first."

felix hums shyly, he just touch his lips where the older kissed him. he still wasn't used to this, his heart never fails to flutter for the older. he loves changbin so much he can't tell in words but express it. he looks down and groans, his manhood can't calm down at all. he's rock hard.

_____________________________

it's the week of foundation where their college celebrates foundation day in 5 whole days giving students the time to enjoy activities, support their department for ms. and mr. department, sports, booths, talents, and etc. it's the day of basketball and volleyball matches, girls and boys, they're competing with other department assigned to them. this first round is the business administration and accountancy, both departments have things in common but have major difference.

it's the day where chan and his team have a match, so their friends are there to watch and cheer for them. changbin was forced to go even though he's lacking sleep, he have been memorizing a demonstration the whole night. felix was thinking of they shouldn't have gotten here, but the guilt of not going to a promise from their noona was bugging him. so? here they are.

they saw her looking around, seems to be looking for them. she was at the ground beside the players' bench. jisung waves both of his arms for her to notice, even called her by phone. she answered the phone call and was told where the four of them was sat.

"we're at the back, look to your left noona!" jisung told her, four of them sees yuna look up with the hyped crowds. felix and jisung both waved their hands. yuna smiled and waved back. she says to the phone, "y'all right on time!"

it was followed by a loud honk from the horn indicating the game will be starting. they see the players gather in the court. the referee then give the ball for the game to start.

the crowd was wild everytime the ball was passed and shot on to the basket. changbin tries to shout as well but he was quick to get his throat hurt.. unlike sucking dick, he could handle that but let's not talk about it this time.

the game lasted for about almost 2 hours, sadly chan and his team have lost. yuna, as the basketball manager, just helped her players get drinks and their face towels after the game. she tried cheering them, "good work everyone! y'all did your best."

since it was almost lunch time, the event was paused and people get to leave to eat and rest for awhile. the four: jisung, minho, felix, and changbin gotten down the bench to go to where yuna and the players at.

chan wiping his face with a towel while he fist bumps with felix and minho . he asks them, "where's know?"

"he got some stuff to do," minho answered. "what 'bout saeri?"

chan shrugged, "probably at her duty."

ah, yes. saeri was scheduled to deal with their class' booth, the mini-restobar. they serve meals, cocktails, and have karaoke there. it does sound fun, i'm telling you!

felix then saw yuna talking to hyunjin, it seems like she was scolding him, though his face was blank as usual. after that, jisung ran towards yuna to talk to her, a chance for hyunjin and him make eye-contact. felix doesn't know why but he quickly looks somewhere else.

changbin was too busy sipping his fruit soda, his other hand in his pocket. he gently elbows felix and says, "i wanna go home and cuddle."