xxxiii.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄°
𝗜 friends

he left the bathroom after he finished brushing his teeth. he goes to the bedroom to see jeongin lying with his stomach on the bed's surface, phone stuck in both of his hands while his notes are piled in front of him. he fixes his glasses and then ready the futon for him to sleep on. jeongin glanced at him shortly, "nice pjs."

he compliments the older one who were wearing blue pajamas with printed puppies. he gets up and insists, "i told you i'll sleep in the futon this time, seungmin-hyung."

the called man sterns, "how would i sleep on a messy bed?"

"i'll clean it up," jeongin compiles his notes together in a rush and places them on the shelf.

seungmin then sat on the bed and crossed his arms. he asks the younger, "you sure it's alright to sleep here?"

jeongin nodded, "yeah. why?"

seungmin then lie down while facing him, "you're seeing someone."

"so? not like me and them didn't agree with this." jeongin argued as he lie down on his futon, phone still stuck in his hand.

seungmin didn't respond, he just lie flat on the bed to look at the ceiling.

it's true, jeongin told him that he's dating someone that make things light. both of them are okay with one another's suggestion or idea as long as two of them agreed. kind of like an open relationship but no, he is just having much more freedom than how the usual relationship works.

jeongin prefers it this way as well since he likes hanging out with his friends plus he doesn't like being held down as if like a toy possession. not to mention his lover attends a university close to his place so most of the time they communicate by using social media. they barely meet, neither of them hate this, it's just chill and light.

"jeongin," he called the younger who hums as a response while continuously typing on his phone screen. he continues, "does your lover ever just suddenly kiss you?"

"oh, i do that," jeongin confessed. "why?"

"just wondering. why do you do it?" seungmin looks at him. jeongin then sat down to look at him and stop what he was doing, "i love them."

"do you ever forcibly kiss them?"

jeongin tilts his head and squints his eyes while looking up. he paused for a second, "hmm.. they did that once to me."

"h-how did you react?" seungmin perks.

jeongin became suspicious this time. he looks at the older this time with a curious look. he ask, "why are you asking me these questions out of nowhere, hyung?"

seungmin suck his lips and avert his eyes. he did ask too much so of course, it'll be fishy. he then takes off his glasses and put it in its place. he turns around and covers himself with his blanket. jeongin scoffs, "hyung, i'm asking here!~"

"it's just someone asking for advice," he lied.

we all know it's about him.

jeongin wasn't convinced and tried to bug him but he gave up not soon after since his phone keeps dinging, forcing him to be occupied with it instead.

that night, seungmin didn't get any useful information for his case. he just sleep it off.

he woke up early in the morning with jeongin hugging him with both limbs as if an attached sloth. it did struggle for him to get off since the younger's grip was tight. jeongin is also a clingy and heavy sleeper.