xxviii.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓°
𝗜 get fucked

it's monday. felix, minho and jisung were walking down the crowded hallway. some students noticed them and give weird looks, few giggles and murmurs.

that's weird. is there something funny?

felix look at minho and jisung who were clinging to each other and being sweet as usual. he asks, "is there something on my face?"

they looked at him and shook their head. jisung answers, "no.. no, why?"

felix just looks away and shrugs. he continue his way in his first class, waving goodbye to the couple. he gets inside and see his classmates also giving him looks.

he never get this much attention before. he tries to ignore it and go to his seat. all of the eyes were following him. he try his best to act normal but the anxiety were building up.

he glances at saeri who didn't even greet him. he then look at their classmates just to have them quickly avert their eyes somewhere.

people are so weird. just what's up?

before felix could ask saeri, the professor already came in, having the class to start.

an hour and half have passed...

it's the end of first period, students get their things and leave. some of them grinning at felix and other goes to saeri who seemingly teasing her. he heard:

"didn't know you're gonna date a foreigner one day."

"can't blame you, he's hot and stuff."

felix glance at the fellow students almost crowding saeri. he furrow his eyebrows in curiosity. he gets up and was gonna go to saeri when a pair of hand taps his shoulder. it was his classmate, grinning.

"man, i didn't know you two will hit it off."

"congrats, bro."

felix tilt his head and point himself. the guys nodded. the girls also noticed him, they giggle.

"who could've thought you two will make a good couple?"

"they do fit each other!"

felix widen his eyes from realization, "huh?!"

he looks at saeri who quickly hid her face. she seem embarrassed, making their classmates to squeal and to tease them more.

saeri's friends or maybe whole department rumored that they're dating due to her posting a selfie of them which cause the.. maybe whole college to know the two of them are having a relationship.

"saeri." felix continues, "i thought you're just gonna show it to your dad?"

he sound very betrayed. they're currently under the stairs, having a conversation. saeri only look at her side, caressing her arms while being crossed together. she doesn't know how to start but she took a deep breath and look at him. she apologizes, "i'm so sorry."

felix only put both of his hands on his head, he looks around and to her. he do look like trying to keep himself calm and collected. he say to her in a slight pressed manner, "i.. here i thought i.. yeah, i don't know."

saeri looks guilty to what she did. she grip her shirt helplessly, "don't worry, i'll talk to changbin-oppa and clear things up."

she was going to walk away when felix grab her wrist. he asks, "how? we can't even contact him."