iv.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑°
𝗹 i'm not gay.

"ah, seriously?!" felix scowled at the two who was making out on the couch. if felix continue to ignore them, they might do it on the couch, then felix would never ever use the couch again. minho asked, "what?"

it was obvious. felix only groaned and go inside his bedroom. he was supposed to watch netflix, but then the couple was there doing live show. he huffs and just decided to watch on his phone when suddenly chan messaged him.

chan: hey, lego to a party

felix: uk i don't like those

chan: bro, u'r entering college so wtf do u expect?

felix: pile of projects

chan: smh u sound so depressed already tho u haven't yet started

chan: plus u right :"c

felix: lmao just can't use the tv since my h-mates being lovey dovey

chan: osht

chan: r they already.. yanno?

felix: hyung wtf no

chan: lol aren't u curious how both guys do it?

felix: im not gay

chan: i didn't meant that but owell, so party?

felix: fine.

chan: yay cx it'll be tomrw, ima pick u up

felix: mmk

now that the older bought about two guys in a relationship, felix thought something. in his senior year of highschool, he moved to korea and befriends with chan, minho, and jisung. he was surprised that minho and jisung was in a relationship while chan isn't but to support them.

at first, he wasn't that comfortable 'till he graduated in highschool and now starting first year of college, he decided to be with the couple to get used to two guys being lovers 'cause possibly he'll be meeting more in the future, plus the college was close to their place and good thing the lovers don't mind him being the third-wheeler.

he moved in korea to continue his dad's company as he finish his school life. also he was going to stay in his oldest sister's place, but he feels like he was an additional since she already have family with 8 children. he only visits there when he feels like it. he got 3 older sisters, 1 married, and the 2 who're at australia with their mom and grandparents.

his upper eyelid was going heavy from having deep thoughts about boys' love for each other subject. he was going to sleep when his phone vibrated and he quickly opens it with squint eyes. notification: my future ♡.

ah, he forgot to change the nickname 'cause of the phone call yesterday. he felt his cheeks hot because the flashback of what changbin told him that he's interesting unlike the other creeps. he opened the message and texted back.

changbin: hello, hyd?

felix: um good was gts

changbin: oop sorry

changbin: should i stop n lets chat tomrw?

felix: issok

changbin: anw i can't sleep so leme bug u

felix: idm

changbin: aight so where u from?

felix: originally at australia

changbin: o an aussie.. i assumed right that u're a foreigner

felix: lml yeah, u?

changbin: i'm from yongin, still south korea

felix: but why in seoul?

changbin: the course i wanted was here

felix: ohhhh, freshman?

changbin: 2nd

felix: ooh

felix: ever wonder what does college looks like?

changbin: parties

felix: i was going to text 'hell'

changbin: lol be positive

felix: i was only jokin' :b

changbin: hm i'm sleepy, so gn felix n ty~

felix: gn and np