iii.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄°
𝗹 phone call.

In early morning, Felix got up and stretched his arms. Fixing his bed, and sliding his window's curtains apart just to be greeted by the two birds tweeting. He left his bedroom, go to the bathroom to wash his face and to toothbrush. After that, he entered the kitchen and sense a sweet buttered pancake, cooked by Jisung. Jisung turn around, and saw Felix on the entrance as he place the pancakes on the plate placed on the table, the two both greeted a smile plastered on their face. "Morning, Felix. Seems like you're in a good mood?" Felix sat on the chair, and get the toppings that're served in a mini bowl for the pancake. He answered jokingly, "Morning, and not really.. I had enough seeing couples nowadays."

Jisung chuckles and shook his head. Felix pour the chocolate syrup and then place a sliced blueberry and strawberry that Jisung prepared on top of his pancakes. Jisung took off the apron, turn off the stove, and make a cold orange juice for them. "Sorry yesterday, Lix." Jisung place the two glasses of juice on to their front, he sat beside Felix, and started to decorate his pancakes. Felix said, "I told you many times that It's fine."

The two ate their pancakes silently, Felix heard footsteps coming close, he thought it's Jisung's lover, and obviously it is Minho. Minho walks inside the kitchen, pecking Jisung's lips, and boil the water using the electric kettle for his coffee. Jisung made a dramatic gasp and pouted, "Sorry, I forgot to make coffee for you.." Jisung smiled warmly, eyes feeling sorry to Minho. He only smiled, "Babe, It's alright."

After making himself a coffee and then sitting on the other side which is infront of Jisung, Felix just finishes his food, he got off carrying his plate and the glass of juice. Felix placed the plate on the sink, drinking the juice, and then putting the empty glass on the sink to start cleaning the used utensils. After that, he quickly left the kitchen 'cause he doesn't want to be the person on the two's way, "I gotta go, thanks for the food!"

He came back to his room, laying his belly on the bed, and then opening his phone. Going to the contacts, and scrolling down until he saw the number entitled 'My Future ♡', he took few breaths to have confidence before tapping the call button. He carefully place his phone on his ear, waiting for the other line to answer him. He heard it's ringing, his heart started to beat fast, he doesn't want to assume that it's him.

Few rings, and the other line answered him. It was quiet until the person in the other line spoke, ["Hello?"] Oh shit, It's a stranger. Felix bit his lower lip, looking at his ceiling, taking deep silent breaths slowly, and tried to light his voice, "Hi, this is Felix."

["..Felix?"] The man on the other line called. Felix nodded as if the man on the other line saw it, ["Chan's boyfriend?"] Felix muted the call, and let out a loud curse about the older who were mentioned in his throat, probably cringed. He hopes Jisung and Minho didn't hear that, ["Hello, hello?"] He heard on the other line, so he quickly unmuted it, "No, no. I'm just his friend who is a guy, that's what he meant.."

["Ohhh,"] The man grins, Felix answered a awkward little laugh. The man continued, ["I'm Changbin, friend with Chan too. Wait, Are you the guy who was checking me out yesterday at the convenience store?"] Holy shit, busted. Felix assumed it right that this number nicknamed as 'My Future ♡' that Chan added in his contacts is the cute guy yesterday. Wait, What? Why is he having the thought that he's cute, even though Felix said he isn't gay? Felix tried to play it cool, "Uh, no— I uhm.. you look entertaining— Wait no... That sounds so wrong— Ugh, sorry if it grosses you out. I sound like a creep."

He heard laughs in the other line which made his cheeks turn pink, he muted the call and curses at himself because of embarrassment. Shit, shit, What a fucking pervert! He heard Changbin saying, ["Hey, It's cool, no prob. Not to brag, but It's normal for me since people around me say I look pretty hot."]

"I'm no different from other guys? I'm so sorry!" Felix seems like heartbroken, invisible tear was there. He looks like a puppy that disappointed his owner, his invisible ears were down. Changbin can imagine that because of the younger's tone, making him giggle. Changbin continued, ["Don't worry, you're fine. And you're different from them, I can tell."]

"H-how?" Felix rose his eyebrow, being a curious little puppy. Changbin grins and answers, ["They're a bunch of pervs, the moment I walk in, they'll be like dogs in heat."] Felix got silent, asking himself if that was like him the moment he saw Changbin. I mean he did stare at the older person yesterday— Changbin continued to shake Felix away from his thoughts, ["You seem interesting, Felix."]