v.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄°
𝗹 still not gay.

"where 'you going?" minho asked felix who was walking out to the front door. jisung was ironing the clothes while he folds it. felix then have mental image of them being his parents. felix scratch his nape, still feeling shy with his friends caring where he'll be going. "party with chan-hyung."

"be careful on your way," jisung smiled. felix thanking him as he close the door. he then saw chan in the car, focusing on the phone. felix caught his attention as he get close.

"that?" you look gay, chan looks down and up on felix's outfit. felix was just wearing a loose sweater, skinny jeans, and white sneakers. his hair was good and stylish along with his F necklace.

chan was on sleeveless top that causes his muscle to flex, camo short, and some good rubber shoes. also have a watch on his wrist, and his bangs was on the side, just like felix.

"what?" felix asked; he's confused. chan only sigh and gesture him to hop in the car, "just get in the car."

felix only shrugged and did so. good thing this older friend of his has driver's license or he'll panic until he pass out, though the way chan drove was like some kind of a driver of monster trucks.

"we're here," said chan as he stopped his car along with other cars being parked. felix then shook his thoughts away and look around to see a lot of people hanging all around them. felix furrowed his eyebrows since he can't believe they got here so fast.

they got off the car, felix following chan into the entrance of the house, full of people along with loud music banging in the place. felix entered the house that filled of unfamiliar active people. college students or not just mind their own business partying. felix already regretted coming here since he looks like part of the losers' club plus he feels like he doesn't belong here. he doesn't like it here already.

"where are we exactly?" felix asked in loud voice just for chan to hear clearly. chan smirked and patted the younger, "my man, know."

"what?" he furrowed his eyebrows, did he hear it right? chan chuckling and pulls felix upstairs till the end of the halls where there's a door. he opened it and the sweet smell of smokes welcoming them which made felix cough nonstop. chan rose his hand in excitement, "yo homies!"

"what's up?" they greet him in unison. chan continue to walk in as he greet with fist and chest bumps with them. suddenly someone noticed felix's presence, "now who's this little man?"

chan sat beside that unfamiliar man, "he's new here, my friend felix." chan gesture beside him, "he's lee know who owns the party, i call 'em know."

felix was taken aback since he looks literally like minho but he looks like the other version since he got tats and is definitely a party guy. lee know asking felix to fist bump, felix hesitantly did. know ask him, "you're that kid who always chan-hyung talks about, you smoke?"

felix widen his eyes and shook his hands along with his head, "oh no, no." the guys laughs but chan didn't, "for real, the kid doesn't like these things so let him be."

they only nodded and mind their own business. felix awkwardly point with his thumb at his back, "hyung, i'm gonna go get some drink and later let's talk."

felix really need explanation if the minho he knows is this pretending or just literally look-alike. chan nodding, "be careful on your way and don't leave me behind!"

felix then closed the door. awkwardly walking by himself, passing through some strangers making out. he searched for the kitchen and not long enough to find it, he opened the fridge to see alcoholic beverages. he then closed it and just drink water. he decided to get outside to breath a fresh air. the music is enough to annoy him.

"hey," he looks beside him to see a familiar face. he then eyes around the shorter man's outfit: long oversized sleeve, colored black and white polo, tight ripped jeans, and spiky boots. his ears normally pierced, and hair still in coconut style. changbin grins and then ask, "why'd you eye-fuck me when you can put your dick in me?"