vii.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍°
𝗜 first day

since that day, felix was hesitant to text changbin and the older doesn't even text nor call him. it's the first day at college for new batch, and the professor already gave them homework. the period dismissed, felix was going by himself when someone blocked his way. the young woman smiled at him, "hi! i'm eun saeri, can we be friends?"

felix was hesitant so he just scratch his nape, "su-sure, i'm lee felix." the shorter one gets his hand and shook it. felix then started to walk out of the classroom, saeri following him. she asked him, "you're not from here, huh?"

felix nodded so she continued, "don't worry, i can show you around! wanna head to the cafeteria first? i'm hungry~" seems like this girl is talkative to the point felix only let her go in her own way. saeri grabs his wrist and excitedly go to the cafeteria. while walking, she was guiding him on the way, some unfamiliar students greeting her which she gladly greeted back. it also seems like this classmate of his is one friendly and active woman. he'll definitely try not to get close to her, person with many connections can be dangerous sometimes.

currently, the two are eating their food when felix's phone made a ding. the cafeteria is expectedly crowded. felix received a text from chan, asking where is he. saeri asked, "you got a girlfriend?" felix with pink cheeks, aggresively shook his head. saeri finds that cute and grins, "boyfriend?"

before felix can answer, someone called him. it was chan who aggresively pat his shoulders that caused him to yelp. saeri laughing at his reaction. chan then noticed the girl, "saeri?"

"annyeong, oppa!" saeri smiled and wave her hands. chan smiled back at her, felix's eyebrows were furrowed. he pointed, "y-you two know each other?"

they both nodded and chan said, "we're childhood friends." saeri nodded by that and added, "don't you know chan-oppa is the basketball captain?"

felix shook his head, "i never thought chan-hyung does basketball!"

"is that so?" felix nodded, saeri giggling and started to tell stories about their childhood, chan trying to shut her up. looks like felix's life will be a whole lotta different from today on. not until someone caught felix's attention; hair, height, and outfit style is pretty familiar to someone he recently know. was he just hallucinating?