i.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄°
𝗹 convenient park.

It was an early day in spring, Felix is walking down the street with his hands inside of each pocket on his jacket. He happened to be passing by the park, and he thought it must be nice to waste time today there. He planned to sit and relax on one of the vacant bench, so he found a vacant and sat on the cold wood. Sighing in relief as he begin to watch the strangers do their things out of boredom.

While observing the place, a man with round face and with piercing on his ear caught his eyes, he can't help but to watch him walk down the street. Felix got distracted and didn't realise someone sat beside him. Tapping his shoulders which made him flinch as he turn his head beside him just to see a familiar man whose name is Chan.

"When you stare at a girl in 5 seconds it's considered sexual harassment, and when you stare a guy in 10 seconds it's considered gay." Chan laughed, patting the younger's back. Felix shook his head and elbowed Chan's chest to leave a gap on them. "Shut up, I'm not gay. Why're you here anyway?"

Chan grins and leave a space for them, "Just happened to be passing by since there's a near convenient store around here, then I saw you watching at the little guy." Chan laughed teasingly while Felix scowling at him, it tells that the younger is teased right now. Chan slightly rose his hands, a sign of defeat, and then pulling out his phone.

"Also, I know the guy you were staring at. Want me to call him and introduce you to him? I mean his-" Chan's sentence were cutted when Felix spat, "No, thanks. Can we go to the convenient store? I'm hungry." Felix planned to change the topic since the older is being annoying, but the last sentence that says he's hungry was true.

Felix is the first one to stood up and started to walk to go to the convenient store, the older is following behind. They entered the store, the cool air and mixed aroma attacking them. Felix didn't hesitate to go to the junk foods section and pick a potato chips pack while Chan just buys a milk drink in a box. They paid their order to the cashier and then took a table to eat on.

It was then silent until Chan spotted someone, widening his eyes a bit, lips forming a smirk, and he quickly pulls Felix's shirt to get the younger's attention. Felix ignored him and just mind his chips. Chan's excited face faded and is now replaced by an annoyed one, "Dude." Chan called Felix who only hums, gaze still on his chips as he munches on it in his mouth. He continued, "That's the guy you were staring at awhile ago.

"Yeah, so?" Felix without looking at the older. Chan furrowed his eyebrows, and decided to snatch the chips away from the younger. "Hey!" When Felix tried to reach the chips, Chan rose his arm higher, "Go get his number!" Felix tsked and crossed his arms, "I'm not gay."

Chan looked at him boredly, "Really? You're giving me a gay attitude right now." Chan sighed heavily and shook his head, giving back the chips by placing it down the table. Felix gets it and continued to eat it. Chan just watch Felix eat his chips while he continued to sip using his straw on his milk box.

Chan watched the pretty boy gets a cold coffee and 2 sandwiches, walking confidently to the counter, and place the food to let the cashier do the work. Felix noticed Chan is silent, he took a quick peek, and saw Chan is staring at something or someone. Felix can't help but to glance where he was staring, he followed Chan's gaze and it landed to the guy he was staring at awhile ago near the park. Too late, the guy glanced at him, having a short eye contact, and Felix didn't know what to act at the moment.

The man with piercings get his food in plastic bag, having one more glance at Felix with a quick smirk, and leave the store without looking back. Chan suddenly smack his chest which made Felix let out an aching sound. Chan was grinning like an idiot, "You look so whipped, kid. He definitely wants that- I mean you."