29. The Party - Pt. 3

"I'm from the north woods, bitch!" Ezra shouted as he ran towards the kitchen.

Savana heard him shout as she poured a drink. Out of nowhere, she was shoved into the kitchen counter. Luckily, the drink didn't spill onto her dress.

"What the fuck?" She was ready to fight whoever pushed her. But she didn't expect to see who it was. "Oh my fucking god!" She yelled as she tried to grab his arm.

Ezra ran away from her. No shirt, no shoes, no underwear, naked.

Savana looked up at Reese. "Do not tell Cully and Faye, and make sure they stay down there!" She took off running and grabbed a blanket off a couch. She turned around a corner into a hallway leading to the garage.

Damon called out to her as he ran behind her. "I guess you saw him too!"

She wondered if he was there the whole time. "Why'd you let him do that?" She was so embarrassed.

They ran everywhere, and everyone at the party watched.

"He was drinking with Landon. I came back from the bathroom and Ezra took his clothes off and started running. I think Landon dared him to." Damon explained as they continued running.

Savana rolled her eyes. Damn boys. They ran around the house and reached the pool in the backyard. Ezra slipped a couple of times but made it past the pool. She was so close to catching him.

"Ezra, stop! Put on your fucking clothes!" She ran where he did and slipped as well. But unfortunately, she fell right into the pool.

Twenty people stood around the pool and saw the whole thing. Savana quickly swam to the ladder and climbed up. She was soaking wet. Everyone cheered and whistled. Damon rushed to help her. After she was standing by the pool again, he quickly took off his hoodie and gave it to her.

"Oh, thanks, but it's not that cold. I'll dry off soon." Savana looked around to see where Ezra had disappeared.

"Trust me, you need it." Damon looked down at her dress, blushed, and looked away.

Savana noticed his reaction, and she looked down at her dress. Her white dress that was much more comfortable to wear without a bra. The white dress was now completely transparent.

"Fuck." She quickly grabbed the hoodie from Damon's hands. She pulled it over her head and picked up the throw blanket that luckily fell on the ground instead of into the pool with her.

"Thanks, let's go." Savana's face was bright red. She tried to ignore everyone staring and giggling at her.

"Hey! Mind your business! "Get more drinks!" Landon shouted at everyone by the pool as he walked up to Savana. "You okay?"

"Oh god, you saw too?" She groaned as she looked down at the ground. She couldn't take any more embarrassment.

"Not really, I heard a splash and now I see you're all wet." Landon lied. He grinned from ear to ear.

Damon saw Savana shivering. "Come here." He grabbed her hand and walked her to the fire pit on the other side of the pool. He placed the blanket over her shoulders after sitting her in a chair by the fire.

"Stay here. I'll go find Ezra." Damon jogged off.

Landon watched him leave and sat next to Savana. "Don't worry about being embarrassed. Most people at these parties have done more embarrassing things."

"I'm sure you've done some pretty crazy things before." Savana laughed as she shivered. "Are you the one who made Ezra streak?"

"I plead the fifth!" He raised his hands. They sat silently for a couple of minutes. How much have you had to drink so far?" He asked.

"Just a few cups of that beer. I don't really like it though." Savana said, still shivering.

"I know what will warm you up." He stood up and held out his hand to her. "Let's go!"

Later, Damon had finally caught up with Ezra, who stopped to pee behind a tree. He got Ezra back into his clothes and raided the kitchen for food and water to sober him up.

Damon saw Cully and Faye coming back upstairs with Chase and Reese. They wanted to see where Savana had wandered off. Reese never mentioned Ezra to them. They all walked to the fire pit and discovered Savana wasn't there. Damon didn't see Landon either.

"Ah fuck." Damon was worried.

"What's wrong?" Cully asked.

Faye was too busy in her own little world. Ezra grabbed her hand as he was stumbling.

"Landon was with her." Damon sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sure they're fine," Cully said.

"Hmm, I don't know. Landon is a pro at getting people fucked up." Chase said.

Faye finally joined the conversation. "Uh-oh. I hope she doesn't get too drunk."

"Why?" Reese asked.

Cully laughed. "She gets rowdy."

Ezra laughed too. "Oh god, Savana will kick someone's ass if they look at her the wrong way."

Suddenly they heard her yelling. She sounded angry.

"Ope, there she is." Ezra said.

The yelling came from the garage. The group hurried over and saw a small crowd outside the garage. The crowd seemed to be cheering for a fight.

 The crowd seemed to be cheering for a fight