Genderbent (Grian x Mumbo)

This is a weird one, I must say. But well, at least I'm on brand. I wrote this a while ago, when I was still using the Grumbo oneshot book. Uhh...Warning, it's a bit weird.

"Man, you really brought a ton of potions from season seven. Will you even use any of these?"

Scar just shrugged, rustling through one of the shulker boxes that he had brought from the previous season. Random crystals and custom potions that he had created rested in the boxes, which he and Grian were sorting through. The terraformer probably didn't need to bring all the potions and crystals, but still, they would be fun to use in pranks.

Obviously, the British builder wasn't helping out of the good of his heart. Scar may have promised that he would receive a few special potions for pranking, which he almost instantly regretted after seeming the gleam of evil in Grian's eyes.

Most of the potions were for transfiguration, which is why the green-eyed hermit needed the help. Potions that could put something through a completely mental and physical change were extremely unstable, which he had told Grian, just a single shake could cause for the entire bottle to shatter.

As Scar carefully set down the last potion one of his shulker boxes, he wiped his brow, taking a seat on the edge of his bed. "Thanks again for the help," the terraformer said while opening his water bottle, "this stuff is dangerous. Just a drop of these potions can last for weeks. Most of them have antidotes, but if something bad happens, I'd rather have someone find out immediately instead of hours later."

"Don't worry," Grian assured Scar, "I'm being extra careful."

Scar smiled, pulling out his communicator that buzzed in his pocket. His grin instantly faded into a scowl upon seeing the new message, the terraformer letting out a long groan in annoyance as he stood up.

"The big-eyed crew set fire to the Swaggon again, meaning I need to head over and fix it all. Don't sort anything while I'm gone, just incase a bottle is leaking or something." He said while strapping on his elytra, Scar opening the window in his starter base to fly off.

Grian didn't mind waiting, he was a bit sick of building all day, it was nice to take some time to relax. Pulling out his communicator, the builder scrolled through the chat messages to keep himself entertained. It would probably be a while until Scar finished cleaning up the Swaggon, so maybe he should just walk around boatem, maybe visit Mumbo or Pearl.

He walked over to the ladder, about to head out of the terraformer's base, before he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. Grian glanced over to Jellie, the grey cat pawing at a pink potion that set on the nightstand. Scar must have left it out while sorting, the green-eyed hermit most likely forgetting about it.

"Alright, alright. You've had your fun, Jellie." The builder chuckled, "But let's put that potion away before—"

Interrupted by the sound of shattering glass, Grian's eyes widened as Scar's pet knocked the glass off the night stand.. Some of the glossy pink potion managed to splash onto the builder, while the rest turned into a glittery mist that filled the base.

A tingle spread throughout his body, the builder choking on the pink mist that filled the room. The tingle turned into a burning sensation, scorching pain overtaking his limbs and torso. Grian knew that Scar said that these potions were powerful, but this was worse than anything he could imagine!

He squirmed uncomfortably in his clothes, falling to his knees while tugging on his sweater. It was hard to stay awake when it was so hot, which made the Brit's head turn fuzzy and blurred.

Gasping for breath, Grian found it so difficult to breathe when the air smelled like perfume. He couldn't think or yell for help through the overpowering scent, which made him begin to feel weaker and weaker. As his mind emptied out from the scent, the burning pain began to subside, though a warm tingle continued throughout his body. It made the builder sleepy, to the point where he couldn't stay awake much longer.