CHAPTER THREE

Made this cover. Thanks

           *JACE*

  After Sebastian and his crew ran away like a bunch of scared bunnies I hear a groan and the dark haired girl tackled the guy on the ground. I see the mark on his arm and it was the same one all shadow demons have {half moon} I look at Alec and he pulls the girl away from him as I walk over to him. When the guy looks up he pales even more than he was. I heard yell but when I was about to kill the guy I was shoved away, I roll a few times before I pin whoever tackled to the ground when I saw who it was I froze.

   "Clary?" I asked hopefully.

   "Yes! Now get off your crushing me." she yells at me. I roll off shocked. As I sit there I realize how much she had changed since the last time I saw her. Aftera few minutes of staring at her a little boy sit on her lap and asks while pointing at Alec Izzy and Simon,  "Mommy, who are they?" She looks at the little boy on her lap and smiles. "Some people I knew a long time ago, tiger? Hey do you want to open you r presents?" Then the little boy takes off toward a table with brightly colored boxes. The black haired girl and demon guy follow the kid as Clary stands up brushes the dirt off her jeans. "Izzy Alec and Simon if you want to join us you can just as long as you don't try to kill Tod and Sabrina. They might be downworlders but they work with me and are my friends. "Cool!" Simon yells before he grabbed Izzy's arm and pulled her toward the table. I jump up and grab Clary's wrist, "We need to talk."

     She looks towards the table before she sighs, "What Jace? I have nothing to say to you."

   "Look I have been worried sick about you when I could find you. But it looks like your doing fine seeing as you have a kid. What is one? You would of had to get over me pretty quick to have that old of a kid." I said sharply. When she didn't say anything I turned and started to walk away when she said just loud enough for me to hear, "He's yours."

                PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT