Chapter Twenty

Sebastian then turned to Chris, "Hello little brother..."

*Clary*

     "WHAT?!?" Izzy, Simon, and Alec yell while Jace decided to pass out and Magnus was trying to heal him. 'Well, shit.' I think as I glance at Chris.

*Chris*

       "I'm older than you by five minutes, demon bastard." I snarl at him feeling my canines come out. "And you can't have Clary."

   He chuckles, "Oh, really. Your the one that got turned. And I think I can get here."

    "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GOT ME AMBUSHED! THEN LEFT ME FOR DEAD!" I yelled trying really hard not to shift and rip him to shreds.

    "Chris,calm down." Clary says from right beside me and I take deep breaths. Shifting now wouldn't do anybody good right now.

  *Clary*

     Feeling Chris calm down some I look back at Sebastian, "Why do you two want me to join you?"

      "Because I want you to help me destroy all the shadow hunters that are against me. And I need a queen to rule with me." Sebastian says smugly. "You have one day to make a decision." Then him and Nathan went through a portal.

     "DAMN IT! He still plans on destroying everything." Chris yelled/growled.

   "Clary, you need to explain." Alec says confused.

   "I'll explain after we get Jace healed. Magnus get a portal ready." I says as I grab Chris's arm. "Come on, we'll figure this out."

   "No I should have realized he wouldn't stop. I could have warned them, but I didn't after I got turned I didn't care. I thought it wasn't my problem anymore." Chris whispered.

    "It's all right. I have a plan to take them down but I will need your help." I say as I pull him towards the portal. When we got to the house I pulled him into the office and told him my plan.

----------------------Four hours later...--------------------------

     I'm sitting in the office twirling a pencil around thinking when the doo is thrown open. Glancing up I see Jace, "Hey."

     "Please tell me your not going to join them." he says and I shake my head.

    "No. But I am glad your awake I have a surprise for you." I say as I walk up to him and drag him out and up the stairs. When we get to the roof I watch him look around in awe.

    "Wow. This is.... amazing." he says looking back at me. I smile and sit down on the blanket layed out in the middle.

     "I figured we could do dinner up here. Ryder is usually with us and we haven't just hung out just the two of us." I said as I pulled the food out. As we ate we talked about random things.

   "Hang on just a sec." Jace says after spying my guitar laying on the bench. I smile and listened to him sing.

❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

WHEN YOUR LEGS DON'T WORK LIKE THEY USED TO BEFORE

AND I CAN'T SWEEP YOU OFF OF YOU FEET

 WILL YOUR MOUTH STILL REMEMBER THE TASTE OF MY LOVE

WILL YOUR EYES STILL SMILE FROM YOUR CHEEKS

DARLIN I WILL BE LOVIN YOU TILL WE'RE SEVENTY

BABY MY HEART COULD STILL FALL AS HARD AT TWENTY THREE