Chapter Fifteen

*Sebastian*

    "I WANT MY MOMMY!" the kid screamed. 'fuckin hell' I thought as I rubbed my temples.

    "Shut it kid." Nathan yelled back shoving the kid back on the couch.

   "No, your a big bully. You took me from mommy and Jace. I don't like you." he yelled again. He opened his mouth but I cut him off.

   "NATHAN GET OUT!" I yelled at him. Then I turned to the kid, "You need to be quite."

   He opened his mouth but quickly closed it at my glare. I grabbed his bag that was in the corner of the room and tossed it at him. 'Finally.' I thought as he started playing with a stuffed animal. Now to go deal with Nathan.

    "Nathan." I yelled as I walked into the office/war room. 

   "What?" he asked looking up from the papers on the desk.

   "I want to know you took the kid. I said grab Jace." I asked sitting down in my chair.

  "I know she would come for the kid. Her and blondie aren't really eye to eye right now." Nathan smirked. "Besides this isn't the first time I have took the kid."

   'What! I'm gonna kill him.' I think as I grit my teeth. "Nevermind. Go I want someone watching them. Who knows what their planning." I said dismissing him.

    *Unknown*

    "You Know what to do. Report back when you find out what their doing." Nathan says.

   "Yes sir." I reply she's going to pay. She killed my sister so I'm going to kill her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of this chapter.

Who do you think the Unknown person is?

Anybooks, Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.