Chapter Fourteen

*Clary*

   "Guys, This is Chris." I said while moving so I stood right in front of him.

   "Clary," Jace says, "He looks like Sebastian."

   I ignored Jace and turned towards Chris, "Is everyone here?"

   "Yep,We were waiting on you." Chris says and we head towards the small group of people . "Listen up."

    I smile at Chris, "Nathan took Ryder, again. I know where they are but this time it gotten worse. They have more followers. So I'm going to need everyone's help on stopping them. I want everyone to work with two other people." I say to my small group of allies.

    "Alright. But I have a question, Why are the shadow hunters here?" Kyle asks.

   "Yeah." Ricky and Nicky say at the same time.

   I look back at them and introduce them to everyone, "Okay, this is Jace, Izzy, Simon, Alec, and you already know who Magnus is." I point them out, "This is Kyle, Mark, Ricky and Nicky. And please try not to kill each other we are all here to help get Ryder back." I sign as Everyone just nods.

   "Hey, what am I death?" says a voice up above us.

    I roll my eyes and yell, "Well if you would get down here I would introduce you. And honestly you are death."

    "Well aren't you just lovely." he says sarcastically.

    "Whatever Adam." I say as he lands in front of me and I introduce him to the other, "This is Adam. Demon of Shadows."

    "Ok, now that we know everyone here. What's the plan?" Mark asks right as my phone starts ringing. I see an unknown number but I answer it anyway thinking it might be Nathan.

{Hello}Clary

{Hello Clarissa, it Nathan.}Nathan

{Really, I thought you were the pizza guy.}Clary

{Shut up and listen to what I'm going to tell you.}Nathan

{Alright.}Clary

{I'll give you five days to come find your son.}Nathan

{Where is he? I want to talk to him.}Clary

{Baby, you didn't let me finish. As I was saying, Five days to come find him, then you have to make a choice. What that choice is. Well I can't tell you, yet. Anyway, I need to go, so I'll see you soon.}Nathan

{Wait let speak with him.}Clary

{Fine. but make it snappy.}Nathan

{Mommy, I'm scared. Please come get me.}Ryder

{I know tiger. I'm working on it. But listen to me. I want you to be really brave and I will see you some then we can do that Scooby-Doo marathon you wanted, ok?}Clary

{Ok,Mommy. I luv you.}Ryder

{I luv you, too. tiger}Clary

{Alright. See you soon,baby,}Nathan

    After Nathan hangs up I just stare at the phone. "What did he say?" Chris asks.

    "I have five days to find them, then I have to make a choice. He didn't say what that would be." I said while staring at my phone.

   "That's good." Kyle says and I snap my head in his direction, "We have four days to train and search for them. Then we can get the jump on Nathan and Sebastian."

   "Yeah, and finally get rid of them both." Ricky says agreeing. "I say we start bright and early tomorrow. That way we all get some rest and have all of our stuff."