Chapter Twenty-One

*Jace*

    'Damn it, I really want to kiss her.' I think as we all watch Scooby run from zombies. "I'm going to get drinks. Chris, come help me." Clary says as she stands up, and they walk into the kitchen. She's hiding something and I can't put my finger on it.

*Clary*

     "Are you sure you want to do this?" Chris asks me as I pour the powder in Alec, Izzy, Simon, and Magnus's cups.

    "No, but what other choose do I have." I say as I look up. "Sebastian will not stop and Nathan will do what ever it takes to get me to join. Doing this I know that they will be safe." I grab Jace, Simon, Izzy, and my cup and walk back into the living room. Sitting back down by Jace I smile and watch him get a drink and I start feeling really bad about doing this.

    Two hours later, everyone's passed out except Magnus and I think he's realizing what happened when he slurred out, "Clary, What are you doing?"

   "I'm sorry." I whisper as he finally passes out. I pick Ryder up and take him to his room. Grabbing my bag from the training room and head back to the living room, as I walk back into the living room and cover them up and lay the letter on the coffee table, turning around I nearly walk into Chris and Mark.

  "You don't have to do it this way. They can help." Mark says sadly. 

   "This is the only way to keep them safe." I said walking around them, "I know what I'm doing. Just make sure they're safe. I have to go if I want to get there in time." Walking out the door I get in my car and look back at the house. "I'm sorry." I whisper crying as I drive away.

    Walking into the old warehouse I look around, 'I can do this.' I think as I stand there. Until I heard them, "Clarissa you came."

    "Yes, I came you threatened my family. You hurt them I will personally kill you." I grit out as turn and look at Nathan, "Where's my brother?"

    "I'm here, sister. Have you made your decision?" Sebastian says as he walks out followed by twenty other demons.

    "Yes, I join and you leave my family alone. If not I kill you all." I say glaring at them. and they nod. Sebastian walks to me and hand me the mortal cup.

   "Drink and then we can rule." Sebastian says and he has a really creepy shine in his eyes.

   I raise the cup to my mouth but before I can do anything a voice yells out, "HEY! I THOUGHT I WA GOING TO KILL HER. YOU SAID THAT SHE WAS MINE TO KILL."

    Looking back I see Adam and another man walking up. "She killed Dana. You said I could get my revenge." Adam continues, "I even brought Daniel, her fiancé, to help."

     "Look kid, you were a pawn. We were never going to let you kill her." Nathan stats before grabbing a scary ass sword.

    "I figured that. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from getting my revenge." Adam says, suddenly Nathan was on the other side of the room. "That you bastard is for lying to me. Making me believe that my friend killed Dana. And this is for killing my big sister." Adam's hands glowed red as Nathan screamed out in pain. Hearing a growl I look back and where Daniel had been standing was a rustic colored wolf and it lunged at Sebastian.

*Jace*

    Fuck I have a headache. I hear a groan looking over I see Alec sitting up holding his head. "Any idea what happened last night?" he asked looking up at me.

     "Clary drugged us." Magnus says while groaning. 

    "Why would she drug us and how?" Alec asks helping Magnus sit up.

     "To keep you safe and with a powerful sleeping powder." says someone in he doorway. Looking up I see Mark. "If you need a better explanation read the letter on the coffee table." and puts a tray of coffe down before walking off. 

     I grab the coffee ad Alec grabs the letter, "BY THE ANGEL!!!" Alec exclaims a few minutes later.

   "What?" I ask and he hands ,e the letter,

    Jace, Alec, Izzy, Simon, and Magnus

I just want to say I'm sorry. Sorry for drugging you. Sorry for lying. Sorry for everything. I know you will probably hate me now but I didn't hate another choice. If you knew my plan you would have never let me go through with it. By the time you read this I will be gone. I've got to do this myself.

Jace, I love you. I need you to take car of Ryder, cause I probably will not be coming back. If I don't you get custody of him. After all you are his father. I love you in this live and if the is life after this. Forever.

Simon, you have been my best friend for a long time. I know I lied to you about my singing and saying that I would never leave but I have you are an amazing musician and shadow hunter.

Izzy, the first time I saw you we didn't like each other but later on you became my best friend. I still hate shopping and wearing makeup. If I don't come back you cam have the box of cloths in the back of my closet at my apartment. I hope you like them.

Magnus, I know you realized what I was doing and I want to say I'm really sorry. It took me along time to find something to knock out a very powerful warlock.

Alec, I know that when I first came to the institute You hated me. But after getting to know each other we became friends. Now I think of you as the big brother I always wanted but never got. I love you, big brother.

                                                                            LOVE, Clary

"We have to go after her." Izzy ueled scaring the stir outta me since I didn't know she was behind me.            

   "Yeah, I know. But we don't know where she went." I said standing up after hitting the floor from jumping when Izzy yelled.

    "I know where she's at." I heard Chris say from the door way.

    "WHERE?" Izzy Simon and I yelled.

   "The warehouse where the were keeping Ryder." he says as he walks off. Ten minutes later Magnus is making a portal so we can get to Clary. Stepping through the portal we all freeze at the sight in front of us.

   A wolf was fighting Sebastian, the kid, Adam was fighting Nathan, Clary was just standing in the middle watching, and there were about fifty demon hunter looking around.

  And I Being the stupidest person there yells, "CLARY!"

*Clary*

       I was just standing in the middle of the fights going on confused and not sure what to do. When suddenly I heard, "CLARY!" Looking back I saw Jace, Alec, Izzy, Simon, Magnus, Chris and Mark. 'What the hell are they doing here?' I wasn't the only one to see them suddenly the demons charged them.

    Watching in slow motion, they all started fighting. When I saw Alec go flying through the air I was pissed running to make sure he was ok. Hearing a hiss I turn slightly I saw a Radnor demon and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about Clary drugging them?

And Adam coming to the rescue?

 Anybooks please VOTE and COMMENT.