Chapter Nineteen

*Clary*

     It been four days since they took Jace. I'm looking at the picture of him and Ryder feeding the ducks at the park. Ryder was laughing and Jace looked like he was ready to die from fright.

    "Hey Clary." I look up and see Izzy and Alec.

   "Yeah?" I ask as I put my phone down.

  "Are you ok?" Izzy asks as they sit down beside me.

   "Yeah, I'm just ready to find Jace and for all of this to be over." I sigh.

   "We'll find him and then we're going to have a triple date." Izzy says and I laugh.

   "Yeah. I mean you forgave him and you haven't slept in two days. Your doing everything you can to find him." Alec says pulling my into his chest.

   "Thanks, Alec." I say hugging him back and feeling Izzy hug both of us.

   "Alec are you..." Magnus stops when he sees is, "Hey if your giving hugs I want in." and he walks up and wraps is arms around all of us. We all start laughing.

    "Hey. I think we found him." Chris says leaning against the door frame. We all stand up and walk back into the house.

   "Alright, We've think we know where there at." Mark says showing us a map of a big field, "There's an old warehouse in the middle of nowhere. They could have him there. When we get there we go with Clary's plan."

     I look at the map and realize that it was a good hideout, "Yes. Everybody get their things we leave in an hour." I walk out of the battle room and head toward my bedroom. 'We're coming Jake.'

*Jace*

   I cough and spit put the blood. Looking up I smirk at the guy punching me, "Hey is that all you got? My sister hits harder than that." 

    "Nash that's enough." Nathan says coming into the room. "You look like hell."

    "Thanks. Maybe if you let me go and I kick you demon ass you will look better." I say sarcastically. He glares before punching me in the stomach and I groan. 

    "Watch what you say. I'm not the one chained up getting the stir neat put of me." he says grinning at me.

   "NATHAN! That's enough." Sebastian says walking in, "Don't you have to deal with that warlock boy?" Nathan grumbles while walking out of the room and Sebastian follows.

    I sigh as I move my wrist that are hanging above me. 'Well at least I'm not tied to a chair anymore.' I think as I try to relieve some of the pain. "Clary, I love you." I whisper.

*Adam*

  "Wait so your telling me that you are working for the people that kidnapped her and you thought this girl, Clary, was one of them. Hell, Adam what were you thinking?" he asks drinking his coffee.

   "I don't know, Daniel. I was hurt and was pissed then this guy walks up saying he knew who killed Dana. But I had to help him." I sigh looking down at my cup.

   "Ok, tell me exactly how this happened." Daniel says.

  "I went to go see her and out of the blue this guy walks up says his name was Nathan and I know who killed her. But if you want to get revenge you have to help me. I agreed and never regretted it until I was talking to this blonde shadow hunter now I'm not sure. And I was thinking why would she hang out with downworlders f she planned on killing us?" I say looking up at him.

    "She wouldn't. But you have to make up for your mistake." he says looking at me sadly.

   "No, but I don't know what to do." I say as I finish my hot chocolate.

    "Well I do. And you doing this I realize I should have stayed and helped you." Daniel says.

    "I wish you had, Danny. I missed my big brother." I whispered.

 "You are going to apologize and fix your wrong." he says and I nod 'yes', "Now listen." and he tells me his plan.

 *Clary*

   "Ok, everybody keep your eyes open and stay alert. We don't know what will happen.We are here to save Jace. I want everyone to come out of this alive." I say as we stand in the shadows, "Mark, Ricky, Nicky, Simon, and Izzy you guys stay outside and keep a look out for anything. If something happens yell and we'll come running. Chris, Alec, and Magnus will go with me and look for Jace. Let's go."  

   We all head towards the warehouse Alec and Magnus go look at the top and Chris and I look down. "Come on." I say as I start walking to a door.

    "Clary, do you think we will see him?" Chris asks as he walks towards another room.

    "I don't know." I say as I walk towards a big sliding metal door. Walking in I freeze, in the middle of the room was Jace. The top of the chain was attached to a pole hanging from the ceiling, at the bottom it was attached to his wrist. "Jace?" I whisper/choked out. When his head snapped up I let out a sigh of relief.

     "Clary?" Jace asked hopefully. I run up to him and started working on the chains.

    "Chris, go find Alec and Magnus. I've got Jace." I tell him and he walks off. "Come on Jace. Lets get you out of here." I say as I get the chains undone.

    "I love you. I'm sorry I ever hurt you. Please don't leave me for them." Jace begs while jerking me into a tight hug.

    "Never in a million years, demon hunter." I say hugging him back, "But seriously, we need to go." and I pull him out of the room.

    "Jace!!!" Alec and Izzy yell when we get out of the warehouse. I step back as they hug each other and Alec starts drawing healing runes on him.

    "Did you honestly think that you could rescue him so easy?" I heard the devil number two say from behind.

    "No, but I was hoping." I say as I spin towards him.

    "Well, isn't this a surprise. Both of my siblings." Sebastian says walking out of the woods. "Hello Clarissa, I hope your here to join us."

    Then he turns to Chris, "Hello little brother..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What? How did you like that Cliffhanger?

   So Chris is Sebastian's twin, What do you guys think of him now?

And Adam, He wants to help but isn't sure. What do you think Daniels plan is for Adam?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.