Chapter Seven

*Clary*

    I can't believe that had a panic attack. I haven't had one in months. Right as I finish straightening up the living room Ryder comes walking in dragging his teddy bear.

   "Hey baby. You hungry?" I ask him as I pick him up and head towards the kitchen. After a small breakfast give him a bath and after he's dressed in shorts and a SD t-shirt. After I brush my teeth and pull my hair up in a messy bun grab my nikes and walk back to the front of the apartment. "Ryder go get your bag it's almost time to go." I tell him as I pull on a pair of socks. He just nods his head and heads towards his room.

    After I drop him off with Sabrina I drive to my house. The little three bedroom, two bath house is what I bought a few months ago but with all the remodeling I had to get an apartment. I walk around the house to the huge garage in the back that I turned into my personal gym. I plug in my MP3 player and start doing laps as RUNNING by ADAM LAMBERT blasts through the speakers.

     Hours later I stop from stabbing the dummy in front of me. As I grab a  water from the mini fridge I kept in here. I check the time and have a mini heart attack 3:50 p.m. 'Fuck' I thought as I grabbed all my stuff and ran to my car. After the thirty minute drive back to Sabrina's café I rush in and grab Ryder while yelling a quick "bye" to her. I hurriedly buckle him in and speed back toward our apartmeant building.

   "I grab all of our stuff and rush us up the stairs since the elevator was broken. Ryder sits on my bed telling me all about his day and how Aunty 'Bwina let him help make cookies, as I put him in a movie. And I run to the bath room for a shower. After a quick shower I dress in, baby blue skinny jeans, white tank, and leather three inch boots I look back at the clock. Shit I'm so late.

    Fifteen minutes later I'm rushing through the door, "I'm sorry. I lost track of time. I've had a bad day." I quickly explain as I put Ryder down.

"It's fine babe. Just get out there and shake that money maker." Kyle says with a big smile. as he pushes me out his office door. I roll my eyes and stick my tough out at him.

    "Sorry for the late start but I will make it worth the wait." I say as I take the mic.

❎ WELL I'M AN EIGHT BALL SHOOTING DOUBLE FISTED DRINKING SON OF A GUN

I WEAR MY JEANS A LITTLE TIGHT   JUST TO WATCH LITTLE BOYS COME UNDONE

I'M HERE FOR THE BEER ANDBALL BUSTING BAND

GONNA GET A LITTLE CRAZY JUST BECAUSE I CAN

YOU KNOW I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

AND I AIN'T LEAVING TIL THEY THROW ME OUT

GONNA HAVE A LITTLE FUN         GONNA GET ME SOME

YOU KNOW I'M HERE                 I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

I MAY NOT BE A TEN BUT THE BOYS SAY I CLEAN UP GOOD

AND IF I GAVE'EM HALF A CHANCE FOR SOME LOUSY ROMANCE YOU KNOW THEY WOULD

I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK JUST TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

SO BRING ON THEM COWBOYS AND THEIR PICK UP LINES

YOU KNOW I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY       AND I AIN'T LEAVIN TIL THEY THROW ME OUT

GONNA HAVE A LITTLE FUN       GONNA GET ME SOME

YOU KNOW I'M HERE       I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

DON'T WANT NO PURPLE HOOTER SHOOTER       JUST SOME JACK ON THE ROCKS

DON'T MIND ME IF I START THAT TRASHY TALK

YOU KNOW I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY           AND I AIN'T LEAVIN TIL THEY THROW ME OUT

GONNA HAVE A LITTLE FUN           GONNA GET ME SOME

YOU KNOW I'M HERE       YOU KNOW I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

AND I AIN'T LEAVIN TIL THEY THROW ME OUT

GONNA HAVE A LLITTLE FUN       GONNA GET ME SOME

YOU KNOW I'M HERE           I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY

I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY❎ 

  "How's that for the start of the night." I say as all the clapping and yells quiet done, "If antone has a request let me know." I grab my water bottle and feel someone watching me. I look up and in the back of the room was Jace, Izzy, Simon, Alec, and Magnus.  

'Oh FML' I think as I stare at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[song: Here For The Party by Gretchen Wilson]

Please Vote and Comment