✩3✩- Molotov Girl

Late nights could mean different things for everyone, for (Y/N) it meant a late night gaming session, complete with coffee and chips. She'd been occupied with her job at Soonami for the majority of the day and had been hit with a found motivation at Key's earlier praising. She spun round in her chair, memorising their previous conversation:

"𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠!", 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑝𝑠.
(𝑌/𝑁) 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒, "ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 'ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑦?"
𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓, "𝐷𝑢ℎ! 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘! 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑒𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜' 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?", ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝐾𝑒𝑦𝑠, 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟.
"𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?"
𝐴 𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒, "𝑜ℎ! 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 (𝑌/𝑁) ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎 '𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙' 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑡! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟...𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡???"
𝐾𝑒𝑦'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑, 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑠 (𝑌/𝑁) 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚, "𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑋𝑃 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑡!"
"𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟...𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑠...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 '𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑡' 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑢𝑦", (𝑌/𝑁) 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒.
"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒.", 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦.
𝐾𝑒𝑦'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦, "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 (𝑌/𝑁), 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 5 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑠. 𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟."
(𝑌/𝑁) 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝐾𝑒𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, "𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟?"
𝐾𝑒𝑦'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦, 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟.

Taking back the code wasn't the hard part, she now had to watch her back for any sort of virtual paparazzi. If only she'd dressed as a barista or a cop instead of a bright pink playboy bunny ...
The game was pretty worldwide, it was midnight in America and yet the streets were beyond crowded. Even the NPC's seemed to be indulging in the pleasures of the nightlife. She ducked behind a nearby car, looking to the left and then the right, ensuring her path to be free. Fortunately for her, a portal was already wide open at the end of the street, getting there would be a piece of cake. She jumped over the car, falling into empty alley's whenever someone passed, slipping into the portal in the blink of an eye.

She found herself alone in what she guessed to be the code thieves lair. It was entirely made out of metal, covered in cars. An incoming crash caused her to pull herself off the floor and dash behind one of the cars, a girl with short wavy hair and skin tight brown pants walked into the room. She didn't look anything like the guy, who'd recorded her previous engagements. The girl pulled at her gun, facing it towards (Y/N), "who's there?"
(Y/N) felt her palms grow sweaty, as she fiddled with the fabric of her costume contemplating her next move. If she was careful she could probably outsmart the girl, no doubt she was just some lost kid, (Y/N) rolled out from under the car. She placed her hands in the air mockingly, poker facing the girl.
"What are you doing here? Is this your hideout?", The girl asked her, taking a step back as she scanned over (Y/N) for weapons.
"No, I'm actually here to collect something that was taken from me, what are you doing here?"
The girl sighed, "so am I."
She put her gun down before speaking, "what is it that you're looking for?"
"Code."
The girl stepped back in shock, "Same..."
(Y/N) gasped before she could speak the girl held out her hand , "I'm Molotov Girl, You?"
(Y/N) shoke it reluctantly, "Hot Pink Rabbit' I guess..."
Molotov Girl cocked her head to one side as if she was deep in thought, under her breath she repeated (Y/N)'s 'name' before speaking aloud.
"You're going viral", she said, retracting her grip.
"Not really...only a few channels are on about me...", (Y/N) laughed awkwardly.
" Yes, a few hours ago but within recent hours your names trending on Twitter and YouTube-"
(Y/N) felt her pulse speed up, hoping Antwan had forgotten all about Free City while he was away.
"Um can I help you ladies?"
A man dressed fully in silver emerged from behind a door in the corner, fully armed.
Before (Y/N) could figure out an escape plan, Molotov Girl was silencing the man with the end of her gun.
"You wouldn't have happened to get your hands on a certain piece of code?", She asked in her false British accent.
The man seemed to be trying to reach for his fallen gun, which (Y/N) happened to get to first, Moltov Girl could be a useful accomplice.
After seconds of struggling the man gave in, he signalled over the a large case of discs. Molotov Girl kept him in a tight grip as (Y/N) searched for the file, flinging discs out as she reached for the file.
"Let's get out of here-", she muttered, keeping a close eye on the man, who Molotov Girl had now released.
She nodded in response, the two girls where close to the exit when a vibrant orange bullet flew between the two.
"Not so quick ladies!"
The two spun around, the man was now surrounded with a gang of tacky looking ninja like NPC's.
"Seriously?", (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the display.
Perhaps she shouldn't have been so quick to judge, she thought as within in seconds she found herself pinned against a wall, knife to her throat, Moltov Girl seemed to be occupied with her own share of enemies, she looked as if she was frantically talking under her breath, all (Y/N) heard was something along the lines of back-up before a display of glass and flashing blue and red lights blinded her.