Chapter 2

Sprinting through the exit are the set of bodyguards surveying the area for any suspicious activity. They must have been examined the area few days ago, as they dispersed and circled the block as they know this place for a long time.Silence fills the area as soon as Raghav exit the airport terminal,with hoodie covering his face, as he take the meanancing steps towards the car parked at the far end of the exit.

 Any one near him already sense intense heat coming off his step as though he will fight off every one with snap of his hand,many reporters and public step away as he started to approach the car but some still mulling around, his entire way in turn blocked by array of reporters. His bodyguards are trying there best to make a way for him to the carfew reporters who are still following him around started throwing question at him. most look like nosy reporters. "Raghav where were you from past two years", "what is your next plan on your extending jayathi jewellers", Ignoring there comment he was making his way to the car but one question from the reporter stopped him.From the back of the array of reporter one asked, what made you flee the country ,what was final nail to the coffin, was it loosing custody of your niece or getting divorce from your beloved wife or death of your sister.

Raghav hault in his step and turned back and looked for the reporter who asked that particular question.Furious death stare from raghav must have clued reporter in that, his question did not settle well with raghav, wicked smile retreats from reporter face as he realized what's coming on his way.Raghav grabbed the particular reporter who's standing back of the crowd by his collar with his hand, people around him started to disperse cause of his action,few of them even afraid to look at him as though his one stare turned them into ash.many mics, camers and few reporters fell off in that commotion.In this chaos ,the Hoodie he was wearing slip off his head revealing his face. He was really looking deadly, with his dark long messy hair, put it in a man bun, which is giving extra roughness to his feature along with his dark eyes.his shoulders were broad and muscular, his shoulders dip down into perfect shape down his back. 

seeing this demi devil people Aroud him took a step back. He is bit over a six feet tall, the reporter who might be above 5.5 looked nervous and started to pale in his strong and firm hand.Raghav yanked him and lifted up his feet ,reporter tried to pry away his hands from the collar but to no avail and he yelled angrily back at the reporter who made the disgusted comment, "it would be much better idea if I put you in coffin alive and put that last nail with my own hand sail you out where no one could ever find you" . 

He looked meanancing at reporter as his face begins to controt into a death stare.his slit like eyes scrunched in a scowl and he was about to punched him in the face,but his personal assistant farahad stopped him from doing so.

 Farhad whispered something in his hear,which brought him back to the reality, reluctantly he let the reporter go off his hand and storms towards his car.As he reached the back of the car,he paused and turned around looked at reporters and gave them a death glare, specifically on the one whom he came down heavily, before getting into the car. man was cold and ruthless as stone 

 It took around an hour before his car pulled infront of the RR mansion.Raghav got out of the car and circled to other end of the car and open the car door for his mother. He patiently waited for her mother to come out. Twelve hours journey might have taken a toll on her, she looked tiered. He placed his hand around her shoulder and head out to their mansion. 

 They halted as soon as door to the mansion opened and he started to absorb the things around,RR mansion was once his sacred place, which witnessed his happy life, his marriage to pallavi, return of his sister and mother back to him.his sister marriage and his niece birth and at last her death.

Jolting out of his memory lane he looked around the place. Everything remains same all furniture, portrait are in the same place the day he left the house. But this time the mansion lost his spark,it appeared more like a haunted place with sad stories rather than place to live and truth to be told which is not far from the truth. 

 His mother scan the mansion once and sighed,she wandered absently into her old room and pulled the door shut. 

He is about to stop her but decided against it and let her go to rest for a while. Whatever bothering her can be discussed later as they have entire month in there hand before returning back to Africa, where he has established his diamond business. 

 Whisky burns down his stomach as he pour another round into his glass in his mansion bar area.

Back in the time he hardly visit the place now this is the only place which giving him a solace.He raked a hand through his hair as he remembers the same home rips his life apart.

Its been long day and it started to stall on him.He feels worse than he did before in africa.

 Eventually in his drunk state,he put his head on the bar counter and closed his eyes to wipe away the last two years from his life.The same thoughts which invades his night on daily basis

 Note: update on every Saturday and sunday