Chapter 12

It's Sunday evening when sunny turned up to pick his daughter back. Ritu was so happy to see her father.she rush to him as soon as she saw him.sunny took her in arm as he walked to raghavs mother.he had a brief conversation with her mother before they slipped out of the door.

Raghav could sense something wrong with sunny.he couldn't pin point it.but he could say he was not happy as before. He did not want to get involve too much into Sunny's life,he preferred keeping arm distance from him.Any way he was planning to go back to south Africa next month.His main intention to visit hyderbad was to make his mother and ritus meet possible and other one being his next consignment. Which he is working hard for years.which will get launched next month.once that is done he will flyback. His pa assured him he will take care of his mother in his absence.

Pallavi made her way to her section in the saree center. They had completed their work in college last week.from last two days they are working from saree center. Back of her mind she was still thinking about the conversation she had with sunny in the morning. They were not able to find the loan return receipt.they have a month time to return ten lakh.sunny managed to arrange loan of five lakhs,for remaining five lakhs they are struggling to arrange.she reached out to many of her friends for the loan but to no avail

Swamy saw pallavi lost in her thought. He observed this change in her from past one week. He called her to his cabin and checked with her about the problem.initially pallavi hesitated to reveal the things, seeing firm expression on swamy's face,she could see he was worried about her and she knew he wouldn't let her go until they talked this out.she told him everything

Swamy thought for a while and told pallavi to work on the other project and complete it.if they complete it on time they would get the contract money. From that money he would lend it to her.

Hearing Swamy's word she felt relieved.she thanked him and promised she will work hard to complete the project on time.not knowing the project swamy was talking about is with the raghav.

Pallavi had a word with ragini regarding the project.she gathered information that owner would not let them know the purpose of the contract.he has only detailed out what their work in the project.he would launch the product on next month.in that launch there would be a show.where he show cases his products. Few models of the show going to wear the saree.if everything turns out good,company would extend the contact which allow us to supply sarees to his company employees.

They have provided very high level details of the accessories models going to wear and we need to work on kind of saree,color and pattern which will suit the model going to wear it.

Pallavi was excited about the project,it not only solves her financial problem,but also she could show her creativity.she even called sunny and informed him about the money.coming years going to be hard for them but they had to manage somehow.she does not want to loose the hope at this point.

Nandini was at the entrance of jayathi jewellers, one of raghav's jewellary shop.she eagerly walked towards the reception and enquired about the interview venue. Her interview was scheduled at ten but she was so eager she reached three hours early.it's her dream to work for raghav so she took jewllary design as her degree and somehow ended up loving the art.now it has become her passion.

After having a chat with receptionist she made her way to second floor where her interview held.she was sitting in the lobby eagerly waiting for her turn,as time passes many candidate turned up. The confident she had at the beginning gradually started to vanish off as many people turned up for the interview.

When they called her name, she quickly prayed God and made her way to the cabinet.she pushed open the door and saw raghav,his eyes trained on the some jewellery infront of him,even in her wildest dream she never imagined he would be her interviewer.she was star stuck.as she walked into the room,she could not help but stare at him as long as possible and she observed everything in the room.seaching for something that would tell something about him.there was no photograph,no personal touch other than shelf with files and glass view on other side.he is more mysterious than she imagined, but she is not going give up,she has come this far.

Raghav looked up to see next candidate still standing at the entrance,he does not like people who slack off,he hates people who wastes his time even more. He called her in,as she came out of her dream land. She looks pretty young for the job, he does not have time for kids.he does not entertain silliness in his work,thinking she was also one among them, he started the interview. Initially she looked nervous as the interview progressed she gained her confidence and handled it very well.he decided to give her a chance by taking her as inturn.

He called his PA Farhad to the room and asked him to proceed with employment.as soon as she heard the information she jumped and started doing weird dance and hugged both of them at a same time and made her way out of the room.he just thought did he judged her too early,she was silly and most childish person he would ever met.

Farhad felt happy raghav hired her.he knew who she was,she was genuine and crazy fan of raghav and pallavi.he knew she would do some crazy thing which either make raghav stay back at hyderbad and best case she would bring raghav and pallavi together.Raghav sliped back into his darkest side two years back,he want to pull him back to the reality.he does not know how all the things falls in place but this is the last option he had.

He met her on college inauguration few days back,she was trying to sneak into raghav's car to get glimpse of him and later she tried to speak to raghav after his speech.both the time he caught hold of her.despite her craziness,there was genuine respect she had for raghav,that he could not overlook.when he did background check on her and looked into her file, her so called streaming life,he realised this is the girl who could bring chaos in raghavs life.he wouldn't want this opportunity to slide,so he recommended her name for interview.fortunately she cleared interview on her own effort and intelligence.a flicker of hope ignited inside him,may be everything falls into place one day.