chapter-38

After leaving raghavs house,she was recalling raghavs word, she was in dilemma wheather to believe his words or not. Raghav she knew never told any lies or hide anything from her.he always had said things at face, but now time has changed, both of them changed as a person

She always kept trust at top priority. he broke that trust.first time when they separated there was genuine reason,but  now they are standing at a place where even trust looks formidable

She felt like she is loosing her mind,more than that she felt she lost her love.she always knew raghav was a person who appears hard outside but once you know him, you love him to the core.Everyone around him loves him,she was not exception to that.she was wondering how raghav and preethi relation was. Preethi looked good,intelligent and she is younger to her.

She was thinking,eventhough raghav said he doesn't love preethi.is it possible preethi loves him. So many thoughts bamabarding her mind at a same time.After some time she consoled herself thinking, loving some one must be mutual,if he had an employee employer relationship then it would be just a cordial relationship.

Lost in her thought ,she unlocked the door to her apartment, there she encountered a crying nandini and there were article and huge number of raghav photos lying on the floor

With confusion Pallavi made her way to nandini and asked "nandini what all these,why are you crying and why do you have so many raghavs photo"

Nandini was so lost in her sorrow looked up at her and hugged Pallavi like her life depends on it and said " I like raghav more than that i think ,I have fallen in love with raghav"

Pallavi immediately pushed her away from her and said "what are you saying nandini. You have twelve years age difference between you and him and I  never saw him romantically involved with you. When this happened "

Wiping her eyes nandini said " I always admired raghav as a person. Even I joined jewellary course as I got inspiration by him. He was my idol nothing more at the beginning. He had a wife whom he divorced long back. Though her face never revealed to public, I always wanted them to be back together. Main reason I joined here to get his wife information and re unite them. But in this long journey, I do not know when I lost my goal and fell far him. Till today I was in denial but as soon as I saw his fiance my heart broke to million pieces."

Turning toward Pallavi she said "I know  you are a divorce,I always wondered why have not you  moved on.what held you back from loving some one other than your husband. I thought you are foolish to live in past andblater I thought you are old school like you believe in one love.it was so strange to me to digest, but today i truly understand you. Like you My very first love failed"

For the second time in a day she was lost in words,all her inferiority complex
Formed to a shape of nandin and preethi. Two vibrant different genuine people can love raghav,then a person like her could have any chance

Not knowing how to console nandini,she started to pickthe photos, article lyed around her. She felt pity for herself and at the same time nandini. Atleast her first love was reciprocated, though it has not last long Unlike nandinis one sided love.

"Now what are you planning to do" she checked with nandini with a concern.

"Nothing,I am not psycho who goes behind what's not belong to me. I already resigned and got it approved by Prathap. I am all packed just about to leave.my sister picking me up in some time. While packing luggage I come across these photos couldn't control myself lost my mind. I am reallybSorry You have to see all this"

Pallavi held nandinis hand and said "do not you think you are making a hasty decision in rush, can not you give it a second thought"

Nandini laughed historically and said "what do you want me to do,sit and watch power couple of the century. No I am not built for that. I have booked a solo trip. I was always raghavs fan, admirer and had a one sided love. My world revolved around him,I hope in this trip I could find myself with out raghav influence"

While she was speaking, nandinis mobile rang, looking at her mobile she glanced at Pallavi  as she said "bye for now,will meet you when I am back.before leaving I would like to give one suggestion  never fall far our charming boss" saying that she left the house.

Pallavi  looked at the photos  nandini left beyond and told herself she got advice too late,the thought itself made her sob one more time