Chapter-20

Next week pallavi made all arrangements for nanny to take care of rithu for a month.nanny is none other than ragini. Pallavi came to know about raginis living arrangement.ragini was traveling to and fro for a long time as she couldn't afford a house in hyderbad. Pallavi asked her to stay in her home as she have a spare room where she could bunk in.

Ragini agreed to stay in her home and when she came to know about rithu's nanny problem.she volunteered herself to take care of rithu.even rithu besotted with her.

Pallavi handed over the list of things to taken care for rithu.said bye to rithu and sunny as she made her way to the airport.

When raghav came to know he was not flying in business class rather stuck with pallavi and nandini he was frustrated.he knew it's all Farhad doing.ignoring that he boarded the flight with excited nandini.she was speaking non stop.he just want to put a cotton in his ear for the entire journey. when he realised pallavi had not turned up yet,he got furious that she was bailing out on him.this time he was not going to go easy on her.he would make sure she would pay for his every misery.

Pallavi reached the airport late as the taxi she took broken down in the middle,she had to avail new taxi.she was running late,but manage to reach airport and boarded the plane and made her way to her designated seat.she saw raghav looking up at her,he did not say anything and turned to the window next to him.next to him was nandini,when she saw pallavi she squealed in happiness and hugged her.

"Thank God you are here,i thought had to spend entire journey with raghav.its not like I do not like him but how much one can tolerate that brooding personality.some time we need a distraction" she whispered in her ears.

Pallavi knew nandini admire him,frankly speaking she worship him. she smiled at her and settled in her seat.

When he turned around and saw pallavi approaching them.she took his breath away.her innocence and her simplicity always make his heart flutter.when she caught him looking at her,He turned around and peered outside the glass window,he doesn't want her to see what's going in his mind, whenever she was in close proximity.he wouldn't be falling in her trap one more time

Entire ride he find himself throwing a glance at her,he couldn't stop himself from looking at her.just minutes ago both ladies were chating like world ends tomorrow,now both of them were sound asleep.last two years he preferred ignoring her,fearing any kind of acknowledgment would be like betraying his sister.he always felt guilty.he believe that time will pass and they could go back to new normal but whenever he encounter her, he got mixed feeling his heart always wants to reach out to her and his mind stopping himself from doing so.pulling himself out of trailing thoughts he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes.

Later planes lands at banglore airport.they disembark with rest of the passengers.they arrived at pickup zone and collected their luggage and headed towards the parking where vehicle waiting for them.

Raghav has booked the plot for them.there are three plots on the same floor.one for himself , nandini and pallavi sharing a plot and another for one person who will join them in a days or so.plot was around fifteen minutes away from where they work.So they could easily walk and avoid banglire infamous traffic.

Pallavi and nandini reached their plot. Raghav dropped them at the plot and went to one of his shop as he had some pending work to be looked over.pallavi unlock the door and stepped aside for nandini to walk in.nandini reached inside and she excitedly roamed around the plot and strode towards the room next to the entry and declared that as her room and said bye to pallavi and got inside. Even pallavi was tiered  as she got into the next room and closed the door behind her

.................................☆☆☆........................

Next day pallavi and nandini reached office. It is kind of artistic.the place you could call as every artist dream. At the first area you can see many employees are working on the designs on their computer, be it earings,necklace and other 3d designs. In the next area computerized designs were converted into real one,entire area was divided into multiple partition at each partition artist's were working on new design or carving the things on temporary mold. In the next area completed designs were displayed and against each design touch pad attached to it,there any one can post their feed back,if artist or the team agrees it will take into consideration before going to the market.

Pallavi and nandini were in dream land when raghav cleared his throat to get their attention back. Pallavi looked at raghav and today she saw him in different perspective,she appreciate him for his dedication and she was proud of him.

Nandini was so happy ,she could not control her happiness and she run to him and hugged him. Raghav tried to pull her off him but to no avail "I admired you till day for your designs and your personality and looking what is happening behind the scene,you have become my inspiration" she said looking at him

Some one next to raghav cleared his throat and said "you could tell that without jumping on him" nandini let go of raghav as she glared at the person

"He is suresh,he would be part of banglore project.three of you worked together on this project mainly.at any point of time if you want anything ,you can reach out to him,he will help you resolve the issue. Nandini shakes her hand with him and did a curt nod and stepped away.when pallavi introduced herself he said "I saw your designs of hyderbad event,jewellary combination with the way saree draped,it was perfect Match and the person who was behind the work also as beautiful as her work" he said smiling at her

Blushing to his words pallavi said "Thank you,but that was not my individual work,we have a team in hyderbad who worked on it"

"If you people are done with the introduction,shall we start working" raghav said seethingly