Chapter-19

Raghav reached swamy's shop to discuss the contract where in he need an employee who can work with him on the project and the person need to shift to banlgore for a month.

Swamy welcomed raghav and they reached his cabinet to discuss the contract. Ragini who was already in the cabinet, stepped aside for raghav to slip in. They discussed all the specification and this time raghav introduced a new condition where in each and every one who would be part of the project should get approval from him before involving in the project in any way.in case of failing to fulfill this requirement they had to pay hefty amount.

Raghav pulled himself from the chair To give enough space for swamy and ragini to discuss among themself on new conditions as he stepped towards the window at the end of the cabinet.

Once they agree to this condition he planned to request ragini to take over the project and they would also provide her accommodation in banglore for a month till the project ends.

He was looking at the space and lost in his own thought.he snapped out of his daze when ragini called him. Before he could turn around to face ragini,he saw sunny pulling moped infront of the parking lot and pallavi stepped off from the back. She handed over him his lunch box and discussed something which made her laugh. Raghav couldn't not stand it.he thought ruining his life she was enjoying time with sunny. He thought to punch sunny in the face but controlled himself and turned towards swamy and settled on the chair next to ragini.

Swamy said they are OK with the conditions in the agreement and they are ready to sign it. As ragini had worked on the previous project she would be taking over the project.

Raghav was still furious on what he saw earlier and managing himself,he looked at swamy and said "Pallavi would be working on this project". Swamy and ragini were surprised by his request but dropped the subject as she also had enough experience in the project and at the end they signed the deal.

Pallavi saw krishna approaching the parking lot on her moped.she waited for her to park the vehicle.krishna's father was hospitalized ,so she took a off and went to her village to take care of them. his father recovered and discharged from the hospital last week.so she arranged everything to take care of his father on her behalf and returned to hyderbad today. Pallavi greeted krisna and asked her about his father health as they made their way to canteen for breakfast.

While having lunch pallavi gave details about the things happened in the past few months.how she got involved in the project and the scene happened after raghav discovered her presence in the event. On hearing these Krishna felt sorry for pallavi and consoled her

After their breakfast pallavi and krishna reached their counter started their work for the day. In evening swamy called her and informed about raghav project.pallavi refused saying that raghav might not appreciate her presence near the brand.but she got surprised when swamy informed her that ,he specifically singled her out for the project and asked her to meet him and sign the contract next day.

Next day raghav was sitting in his cabin cursing himself for choosing pallavi for the project.when he saw pallavi with sunny so happy he could not control himself,only thing which strike his mind to separate them was taking her in the project,so she could stay away from sunny. He felt jealous.he was trying to avoid her as much as possible but he couldn't. He made his mind to call swamy and replace pallavi with ragini for the project.

Pallavi reached raghav's office and walked towards receptionist and checked with her on her appointment with raghav. Receptionist inturn called raghav assistant and confirmed the appointment and asked her to take the elevator to fifth floor.thanking receptionist pallavi made her way to elevator and pushed button for fifth floor and patiently waited for elevator to take her to the designated floor.

Pallavi was wondering why raghav specifically asked her when both of them knew he doesn't even want to see her after what happened last week.she knows he arbour grudge against her for what she did on launch event. It's his way of punishing her.she pulled herself out of the thought when she heard lift dinged, indicating she reached the floor.ste stepped out and reached his cabin and knocked on the door,when she heard "come in". Taking a deep breath she entered inside

Raghav was working on the new design when he heard some one knocking on the door.he asked the person to enter. When he looked up and saw pallavi looking at him,he was confused of her presence but he did not let that show up in face as he asked" May I know why are you here.is there anything thing else pending to destroy" said irritedly

Pallavi said "swamy asked me to meet you here to discuss about banglore project"

Raghav at the beginning of the meeting yesterday asked the person selected to meet him at his office to sign the contract.at that point ragini was in his mind. Recalling that conversation he asked her to sit.

Pallavi reached hus desk and took a chaur infront if her.Before raghav could speak she cut him off by saying "I do not want to work with you raghav.you know how it ends if we work with each other.it neither help you nor me. I just wanted to convey this,that is the reason I attend this meeting.may be from your management unknowingly some one choosed my name" saying that she stod up from the chair and begin to walk away from the cabin to get out of the office

"Swamy already signed the contract and even took the advance,if you bail us at last minute,he would pay for this and I will make sure he will come to road" saying that he resumed his work on the design

Pallavi turned back and looked at him, seeing he was working on design not even looking at her,she dragged her leg back to the chair opposite to him and sat and asked him " why are you doing this raghav.i do not lose anything by this,but working with me, you will hurt yourself more raghav.it would always remind you of keerthi.why do not you spare both of us from this"

"Do you think if you are not around I wouldn't remember my sister.every day .every second I remember her,but you are correct in a way. Whenever I see you, will remind me of her last day which would keep me in a toe to work harder for this project" He said seethingly

"So you are keeping me to torture yourself" she said with a dissapointment tone

"you are reminder to never trust and love anyone, in a month I want to inscribe that in my heart.your presence going to help me, that is the least thing you could do to me" glancing at his watch he handed over the contract

She went through the contract,as expected contract had few conditions like she should not discuss this contract with anyone he knew ,specifically his mother and sunny. Once the contract is over she should not reach out to him or his mother in any way .after reading other regular conditions, she gave in and signed the contract without saying anything.

Raghav's assistant knocked on the door and peeked in and reminded him of next meeting at the conference.raghav pulled himself off the chair and said "make sure you follow the condition this time around,otherwise the consequences will be beared by swamy and other employees in your shop" saying that he left for his next meeting