Chapter 10

Pallavi had dinner with sunny and ritu.ritu looked as though she has not had any fever hours back,when she was playing with her father.she was sitting on his lap and sunny was feeding her food. They looked so happy together.she knew atleast for now he would not be harming himself .she finished her food early and walked off to her home.

She was tiered,last one week incidents took a toll on her,especially ritus health and sunny's behaviour today exhausted her. She does not even want to think on, how are they going to arrange money if they would not find receipts.she was trying to optimistic but  its not easy after all the problem she had gone through.

Pushing all these thoughts back of her head,she pushed door open and entered home and closed the door behind her.she switched on the light which was next to door and turned around to make her way to the room, But jumped out of her skin from shock, when she suddenly noticed raghav standing next to the chair

"You scared me" she told  raghav as she took a deep breath

"It took you so long to return home,you might have had good meal with sunny" instead of answering her he throwed question at her

Pallavi noticed his voice lacked the amusement it carried last time when they were in the godown

"If you are waiting on me for this,then I do not have any answer for you" she said tieredly

He moved away from the chair and took a long strides towards her and stood dangerously close to her "you are not answering  my question, then what I said is correct" He said accusingly

She moved past him to go to the room, but he caught hold of her hand and asked "you just have to say yes or no pallavi,I do not think that is a big deal"

"Listen raghav, I do not mean to sound rude,but I am already stressed out enough for life time and I do not want to add anything further to it. So give me some space"

"You are asking me to get out of here" raghav asks,his tone was calm but clearly showing his anger

"Whatever you want to take it out of this conversation it's up to you,I am no longer compiled to answer you"she could not listen to him any longer,She felt emotion of everything happened from the morning crash into her. she turned around amd moved towards him.

For every step she took raghav took a step back,he never saw her this angry.
He moved backwards till he reached the edge of the chair,next to which he was standing earlier.he took one more step backward as he stumble and fell aquardly on the chair.

She put her hand on either side of the chair and told him "every time I tried to give us a chance,and took a step forward you always took two steps back.You always doubt me,now with sunny before with my ex-husband. you even put a tracker in my bag to track my wearabouts.God knows what you might have done similar thing now and dont even make me start about your presence in my home,when you do not even have a key to it. " she told him with a high intensity

He pushed one of her hand off the chair and she lost the balance and fell on him. She was surprised with his action and tried to get off him, but he did not let her go,he leaned very close to her and said " I never doubted you in the past or now. I was concerned about you cause of sunny,remembering what he did to us in the past. Now You are believing the same person who made our life hell in the past"

"where were you past two years.you have not thought about this two years back.out of a blue sky you appear back in my life and  trying to detect me. Do not keep bring sunny in to the conversation. When we were together my life revolve around you. Now i accepted that you are not part of my life and trying rebuild my life from scratch. As far as sunny he has changed now.i always and will consider him as" before she could complete her sentence raghav  put his hand on her mouth and stopped her speaking further.

"I never knew you stay so close to him.even in my wildest dream I never imagined this. Do not try to blame everything on me.you very well know why we have separated.every time I am interacting with you, i am learning new things about you.i never knew this side of who prefer sunny over raghav.irony of the situation is you believe sunny,who plot to separate us multiple time but you do not believe me,who always cared for you.even when you knew I would never track you again", he moved his hand from her mouth as He pulled himself up along with pallavi from the chair,once she stood straight,he released  his strong hold on her.he moved towards the table at the corner of the hall.

He pulled the red veil off the chair,rolled it as he approached her and kept it in her hand. He placed his hands on both side of her face and lift it up and said "morning when I woke up your veil was still lying on the ground,so I thought of returning back. i was so furious in the evening i forgot to return.knowing your  habit to keep everything put together,I thought you might whine when you realize you lost your veil, I came back to return it to you.when I tried to knocked on your door,it opened automatically. I planned to leave your veil  silently and return, unfortunately before that you turned up."

After saying that he left without saying anything. dissapointmet in his eyes when he left made her sad.it felt as though she lost him all over again.

She screamed in her mind,her hand clutching to the side of her head.she allowed the tears that had been stinging her eyes before raghav showed up.