Rule number 2: Never let Blue get jealous (Drue)

Warnings: Dream simp, it's a warning on its own. Also Blue being creepy but is this even worth mentioning anymore?

Summary: Dream and Blue go on a date, everything is fine until a Dream simp interrupts them. Since she ruined their date, it's only fair that Blue ruins her day and sense of safety right?

***

Blue was in an amazing mood today. His smile, which usually didn't reach his eyes, currently looked so wide and genuine it was almost creepy. His eyes wrinkled with happiness and he couldn't help but let out a contented hum as he skipped to Dream's office.

Many heads, filled with curiosity, turned his way when he walked besides the occasional JR employees that would hurry to a certain place. He paid no mind to them though as he was far too busy daydreaming about what good will happen today to care. Plus, he has always liked some attention.

When he pushed the doors to Dream's office open, his grin widened even more. The other man, usually found endlessly scribbling on a piece of paper behind his desk with a perpetual face of exhaustion and stress, was just finishing putting back some piles of paper in a spare room linked to his office.

As he closed the door to said room, his eyes wandered to the entrance and a small smile made its way on his face when he noticed Blue stepping inside. "Hey."

Blue waved, visibly pleased. "Hello, I see that you've finally decided to put away that hideous jacket." He looked the winged man up and down, making the latter flushed slightly. He always seems to forget that his boyfriend was shameless, probably capable of doing something as scandalous as talking dirty in public (Dream did hope he wouldn't do this though.)

"... Well?" He finally let out after a few seconds, raising an eyebrow at Blue's poker face. Did he mess it up somehow? Did he manage to make himself look even worse than usual? What if he looked ridiculous? He knew that it was a horrible idea to try and give himself a makeover, why did he do it anyways? Curse him for trusting Pinterest outfit ideas, he should have just—

"You always look marvelous but today, you're on a whole other level." The yoga teacher approached, standing on his toes for a moment just the time to plant a kiss on Dream's cheek. "Stop freaking out, you look stunning Angel."

Dream let out a sigh of relief, smiling at him sheepishly with red dusting his cheeks. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." The shorter man chuckled, giving him a smug look.

"I know, I look amazing." The winged man snorted, playfully pushing his shoulder.

"Anyways, we should get on the move now." He looked down on his watch to check the time before staring back at Blue. "Ready to go?"

Said man reached out, their knuckles brushing each other before they intertwined their hands, giving a slight squeeze each. "Yeah." That's right, after a lot of convincing and Dream clearing his timetable, they were finally able to set a time for a date, which really pleased Blue. As much as he liked spending time with Dream in his office, he liked, even more, being the only thing said man was focusing on instead of fighting for his attention with some sheets of paper.

***

The couple was walking around, chatting peacefully with one another. Because of Dream's reputation, it was to be expected that heads would turn their way but surprisingly, the winged man didn't seem to be too bothered by it. Apparently, Blue was doing a good job at diverting his attention elsewhere.

The two of them didn't plan one thing though. They hadn't thought of the possibility of crossing paths with a certain kind of... Dream's "fans". Fans who had enough nerve to come up to them with not very subtle intentions even though the couple wasn't quite trying to hide the fact they were holding hands.