Chapter 2

"Wake up, beautiful." Is what my eyes open to. "It's my turn to have a glimpse of Hannah."

I open my eyes to reveal a green eyed, curly haired boy. Harry. I look around. Pitch black once again. All I could hear was the sound of drawers opening and closing. I was scared. Did I just involve myself with a rapist? No.

Harry finally flicks on the light switch.

"Ready, love? Your gonna look amazing tonight." Harry smirks.

What was happening? I couldn't even find the words I needed to say to him. What did he mean by "looking amazing tonight"?

I feel Harry's large hands start to rise up against my hips, pulling down my mini skirt. Revealing just my panties right in front of him.

"Black lace? Nice choice Hannah." He says with lust in his eyes.

He slowly starts to slide up what seems to feel like a pair of jeans. What was he doing? Dressing me? What?

He was now starting to undress my top, until I swatted his hand away.

"Harry, please. If you are gonna dress me, I can do it myself." I explain.

"Well if you insist. But you are not leaving this room. You can dress right here."

Was he serious? Dressing right in front of him? I guess it was the only way to get out of this place.

I slowly start to take off my top and my insecurity starts to show as my cheeks start to flush bright red. Harry doesn't waste any time by taking his lips around his lips, licking and placing his tongue back into his mouth.

"Nice body babe. Sure wish I could give it a tour." Harry suggests.

Finally. I finish my unwanted scene of dressing in front of him and he slowly walks up to me with a frown. Did this boy carry sympathy?

"Look. I know your upset. And scared. But the reason I called you is because that guy you banged last night, he called again. So i answered. Heres your phone back. But that was my brother, . And the real reason I called you is because he called me saying to give you a try. And I was disgusted at his comment. I wasn't going to have a session, I was actually trying to save you from turning yourself into property." Harry explains.

"Oh fuck you Harry. You really except me to believe your bullshit? So why did you push me down those stairs? Accident? Sure."

"Actually yes! It was!" He screams as his face starts to turn red. "Hannah, your such a beautiful girl and when you treat yourself like property, it pisses me off! Why do you do that to yourself! Huh!?"

His hand connect with the wall behind me. And once again, I'm scared shitless.

"Lets go." He grunts as he roughly grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the front door.

"Harry! Stop! Where are we going!?"

"Somewhere." Is all he says as we slowly walk outside. Harry locking the front door from behind.

******

We both reach up to a black Cadillac. He opens is door and gestures me to sit down in the passenger seat. I refuse.

"Hannah. Please get it the car. Now." Harry begs.

"Harry. No. I don't if you think I'm stupid, or still unconscious from the fall. But you except me to get in a car with a total stranger after he pushes me down the stairs and dresses me? Think about that."

"I know it sounds bad. But please get in. I want to take you out to dinner. You seem hungry. You haven't been home. So I just assumed you haven't eaten. Please?"

His face looked sincere. Almost look as if he was joking. I did have my phone back. So I wasn't hesitated to call 911 if he tried to do something. I gave in and hopped into his car, not saying a word.

"Thank you" is what I heard Harry whisper to himself.

Harry jogs around in front of his car, opening the drivers seat, and hopping in as well. We both buckle ourself. Not saying a word to each other.

The engine roars as we head off to, what seemed to sound like, a restraunt. The car ride there was quiet. Harry was breathing ever so fast. Like as if he was nervous. Something that caught my eye. We were both nervous. I guess that was a good sign.

"Harry?", I ask, "Why are you doing this? Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I kind of hesitate not too sure of his answer.

"Because...my mom. She...umm."

All of a sudden the moods turns upside down. I didn't know that question would bring up such a sensitive topic to Harry.

"My mom, she was exactly like you. She would sell herself to random strangers to try and earn money for me, my sister, and her. Right after my dad left, everything just went downhill. And I would hate to have you die because of something so stupid." He explains.

"Wait. Harry. Your mother? Did she..."

I trailed off as I notice his hands start to tense up on the steering wheel, turning his knuckles white.

"Nevermind Harry, don't answer that. Lets just go eat ok? I'm starving." I changed the subject.

We arrive at one of my favorite restraunts. The Olive Garden. I get out of the car and slowly start to walk towards out destination. But I soon realize Harry wasn't by my side.

I turn around to find Harry still in the car, face buried in his hands. Was he crying? I couldn't just leave him there. The fact I knew his mom must've died was terrible. I slowly walk back towards the car and open his door. I see him actually crying, sobbing. I then felt my heart grow into sympathy and I slowly knelt down to him. Cupping his chin and turning him towards me. His eyes were bloodshot. Like he had been crying for hours.

"I'm so sorry about your mom." I whisper.

I bring Harry into my arms. Holding him tight. Now realizing that I might have trusted him a little more.

__________________________

I know the chapters are short! I'm sorry! But they will soon progress into longer one! I promise!(: Please comment and vote! Keep reading for a crazy plot twist(;