Chapter 13

"Hannah. Wake up." The suspicious man whispered.

I still had not a clue where I was. Everything looked all foggy and blurry. My mind forgot how I was even brought here. I didn't know who he was. But I had a feeling he wanted something. The candles that were lighting up the room only made my vision worse.

"Hello?" I slur my words.

"Now I brought you here for a reason. You'll do as I say, or you may never see daylight again. Or maybe even that pretty boy Harry. He'll die without you."

"Just. What do you want. I'll do anything. Please."

"First, I'm going to untie you so you can tell Harry that you're ok."

"Never."

"Now love, are we gonna have to do this the hard way?" He threatens by pulling out a pocket knife. Oh god.

"Ok ok. Wait. Ill do it."

The stranger walks behind me to cut off the ropes that were keeping me captive. Once undone, he hands me my phone so I can give Harry a text. God I was terrified. I could barely even see.

To Harry:

Hey babe. Sorry! I'm still in the bathroom! Please just wait for me at the hotel! Ill be a while!

I didn't like lying to him. But it was the only way to keep him safe... Right? I didn't even know anymore; hands trembling as I was waiting for Harry's reply. Phone buzzing made me jump a little.

Harry:

No it's ok. Ill wait. I got time :) x

Me:

Harry. Please go home. I can take a cab. Please? X :(

Harry:

Ok ok you win. Ill be waiting ;) xx

The unknown man immediately snatched my phone from my hands once he saw Harry's last reply. Now, I was getting kind of pissed.

"Ugh. Just what do you want?"

"I like it when tour feisty babe." he says with a smirk. "But anyways. You never took your add off the Internet. And if you're applied to that website, they follow you. That's how I found you. Wanna have some fun? I just got my pay check."

Something in my head was telling me to start screaming, but another was telling me just to play along. Knowing his strength and carelessness to hit a girl, I didn't want to make him upset. But I was praying in my head that he wouldn't make me have sex with him. I haven't really had "sex". In my other times, I would just give the men pleasure; and they would pay me for that. I'm still a virgin you can say because a guy's crotch had never entered my entrance. That sounds a little cliché coming from a victimised prostitute. I was only level C of prostitution meaning I'd only pleasure the guy for money: I would not have anal sex. Now I feel like a total jackass because I haven't told Harry this. He may freak out from past experiences with his anger. I mean, he's my boyfriend. We should tell each other everything...right?

I didn't even realise where I was until the man gave my hair a light tug to break my unconsciousness.

"Hello? Answer my question."

Courage takes over as I inhale a deep breath, and exhale before speaking.

"How much you got?"

"That's more like it."

Even though I couldn't see that well, I knew he had the biggest smirk on his face. Maybe he had put some kind of drops in my eyes? I don't know. Now I started to panic as he began to walk we towards what seemed like a comfy surface. A bed maybe? We must've been in his hotel.