chapter 4

"Kayla"
Here we go to meet 5sos I am so excited about it but what do I say what do I do.

Sienna
OK here they r hi. Hi I'm Luke this is Michael calum and Ashton. And all I said was mep mep mep.

Jessa
So here I am fase to fase with my Michael Clifford. H-h-h-hi im jessa. OK if I just keep calm I should be ok. All I have to do is NOT tell him I have a huge crush on him I want to stay at his house for ever and ever whate did I just say that out loud.

Devon
I didn't even think about what to say or do I just started huging Ashton.

Kayla
So everyone else was akting wered but there was no way I was akting that way. Hi I'm Kayla big fan. Good to no so are you free Saturday night Luke said. Omg Luke just asked me out. Ya I think so here's my number I said hopeing I didn't sound to desperate.

Sienna
Hi calum I'm sienna I love the bass guitar its so cool.
That's great I like it to it sounds so smoth calum said smiling. Wow you have a great smile and you teeth r even whiter in person. Thanks you'res are yellow. Mep mep he just in salted my teeth I just got them whited last week>:(.

Jessa
Let's start over I'm jessa I told him. And then I coodit believe my eres. Its OK I get that a lot it's where but I like it and to show you i have no problem with you here. I can't believe it he gave me a idiot shirt. Thank you so much thank you.

Ashton
Hi cod you do me a favor and let go of me please.
OK I guess. She said when she let go I look at her and just started at her she's so beautiful!! I codit stop starting thin Luke snapt me out of it and said it was time for us to go I didn't get her name...