chapter 5

Devon
Omg that was awesome but y did Ashton keep starring at me he didn't even talk to me but Luke asked you out on a date I mean a date how did you get him ask you on a date.

I didn't he just asked and so I said yes.

Kayla
Of cors I said yes he's hot rich and cute so what I have a boyfriend and he's cute and all cut Luke well he's Luke

Sienna
I hate Calum he in salted my teeth.

Oh come on sienna you don't hate him you love him.

Well that's easy for you to say you got a t-shirt from Michael. and you said all those things we no you think it but saying and thinking are two different things I mean y did you say that.

it was a attached don't change the subject Sienna I've none you almost all my life you have had a crush on calum all most 4 year's you love him so stop acting like a bich and get over it.

I no jessa is right don't tell her but she's right.

Jessa
I no she said I'm right be cos everyone in this book has a mined lenek.

Sienna
Hay don't  tell them.

Arnold
Hay be for you to start a fire can you tell Kayla not to go on that date with lip pere's cos she won't listen to me.

Jessa and sienna
NO NOW GET OUT OF ARE FITE !!!!!!!!

Ashton
Who was she she was so pretty like a dream but she was rel hm I feel like some one is taking  to me. Oh Michael hi are you trying to talk to me?

Dod are you OK  cos you've been acting weird since you met that girl.

I'm fine it's just that well I don't know I have butterfly's in my stomach I can't stop thinking about that girl who hugd me and I don't know her name after that Michael started lafing I don't know y but he wouldn't stop. Michael Michael what's so funny.

Ashton don't get mad but your your in  love with that girl Luke caluumm.

Michael don't you dare tell them or I'll kill you.
Kill me if you won't I don't care.

OK Michael if you don't care about your life I'll I'll I'll Thor out all your hair dye.

OK OK I'll keep quiet please don't do it.

Michael
How'd he no my one weakness hmm. Luke must have told him Luke will pay for this.