25

The tree and house were decorated, the fire going, and the smell of baking that was wafting through the air hit Steve's nose as he walked through the door.

Erskine was on his hind legs at the kitchen counter, tail wagging as he waited to see whether Nell would let him lick the bowl. "You've had your treats already Mr" Steve heard her lightly scold the pup and grinned as he walked in.

"He has, but I haven't".

She smirked. "Everyday is treat for you when you've got me".

"Ouch" he hissed in jest. "So I don't get a lick of the bowl either?" Walking over and giving her a kiss.

"Nope" she booped him on the nose gently with her wooden spoon, and then leant into his ear. "You get to lick something else".

Oh boy.

Sliding his arms around her waist, he kissed her once more. "Can I at least have you covered in cake mix and flour?" He uttered into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, have you got a baking kink officer?" She said in between kisses.

"Only if it involves you, Miss Harding".

The clatter of the spoon was heard as it fell onto the countertop and her arms snaked around his neck a little more. Both of them forgetting the cake mix in the bowl as they got lost in one another's kiss.

"Maybe just leave the apron on..." he told her as they began to shed clothes, leaving a trail in the direction of the bedroom.

"Too late, it's already back in the kitchen". She breathed as she lay back and opened her legs.

"Doesn't fucking matter". He said before he disappeared between her legs, the feel of his tongue flicking over her, moving up and down while she arched her back.

"The gingerbread is gonna burn". She panted.

He briefly looked up. "Don't care, I'll help you make more", he told her hurriedly before crawling onto her and silencing her with a kiss.

Her hand found his cock and began stroking, her pace beginning to build as he grew at her touch whilst she felt his fingers dip in and out of her. "Cuffs". The breathy whisper was barely audible now it had left her mouth.

"That'll put you on the naughty list". He smirked, looking down at her under him.

"You really think I was on the good one in the first place?" She questioned and gave him probably the most seductive look he'd seen as he reached for the cuffs in the drawer beside the bed. Cuffing her wrists, he pinned them above her head and began to push into her. Both of them letting out satisfied groans.

He thrusted into her slow and deep, wanting to take his time with her for once. Withdrawing each time, the thrust became harder, deeper until the point where he knew he'd hit a place that made her go wild. "Harder". She begged, Steve building up and quickening his pace with every thrust after until he was pounding into her.

She began to shake beneath him, releasing before he felt himself fill her, finally letting his grip on her wrists go and freeing her from the cuffs. Her skin was marked with the indentation of the metal that had been pushed against it and he slowly kissed the area. "Why didn't you tell me I was hurting you?"

"You weren't. If you were you'd know" She caught her breath and then gave him a quick kiss before getting up. "I'll be right back, just need to get the poor burnt gingerbread men out of the oven".

"Their sacrifice will never be forgotten" He chuckled, running a hand through his hair and also getting up. "I'm gonna take a shower". He called to her.

"I'll start dinner once you're done then".

He'd forgotten about dinner, but now she'd mentioned it he'd worked up a bit of an appetite.

"We'll get take out, you give those gingerbread men the funeral they deserve then come and join me". He called back.

"Oooh!" Came the reply, then he heard the lid of the trash open and close. "Funeral's over! On my way!"

He smiled to himself with a shake of his head and then went into the bathroom, turning the shower on and getting in.

Nell joined him a few moments later. "Did you have a good day?" She asked as they showered together.

"Mhmmm, standard - even better when I got home though". He kissed her wet forehead. "Even if we did commit murder".

She laughed, "no one will ever find the evidence".

"Had to be done, sometimes you've gotta make sacrifices". He shrugged and kissed her, gently hoisting her up against the tiles, once again both of them becoming lost in each other.