2

Chapter Two

Lily:

The next day I woke up by my alarm I had set for 9 am.
School didn't start yet, next week was the first day but I needed to go to a math class. I was almost failing math, I hated math and was never good at it. So my teacher suggested to go to a class in the summer break, short before school started, to repeat the topics we had last year.
Luckily Maddy also did this class, which I was really glad about. I hated to be alone with people I didn't know.

I stretched my legs and arms while making a sound. I was still super tired and felt weird after last night. I stopped and looked confused up when my feet kicked someone.
"Fez!" He sat next to me on the couch reading a book.

"Hi, Lil." He grinned.

"Why are you already up? And why are you reading? You never read." I frowned.

"That's not true. I do read." He stated.

"What? Every two months?"

"Kinda like that."

"Alright." I laughed. "What are you reading?" I moved to him and leaned over his shoulder to look at the book.

He showed me the cover. "Spiders and snakes in North America..." I read. "Oh god!"

"It's interesting. There are studies and the history, very scientific and stuff. It's cool. I swear."

"Okay..." I nodded. "Ohhhw." I shook my body terrified, I hated snakes and spiders even though they were interesting animals.

"Why did you set a alarm?" Fez asked, putting his book aside.

"I need to go to school." I sighed.

"Huh? What do you mean? Doesn't it start Monday?"

"Yes but I need to repeat the topics we had in math. It's today."

"Right." He looked at me interested. "You failing."

"Noo! Not yet. I'm just really bad." I sighed.

"Ash or I could help you with that."

"With what?" Ashtray stumbled into the living room still half asleep.

"Math." Fez answered for me.

"Why? Are you failing?"

"No. I'm just bad at it."

"Okay.... What do I get for this?" Ash frowned.

"My company and the clear conscience that you helped someone." I grinned.

"Seriously?"

"Come on man... please."

"We have a test lesson, then we'll see. Maybe you don't want me as a tutor."

"Maybe. Okay test lesson sounds good." I grinned and shook his hand.

"Amazing. I love that. But Ash why are you up?" Fez laughed.