21

Chapter Twenty One

Fezco:

It was a five days before Lily's birthday. She decided to go to a restaurant as Maddy suggested.  We sat in bed and she was looking for a restaurant to go to. She was playing with her collar.
"What's up?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You're nervous." I looked her up and down.

"Oh..." She left her hand from her shirt. "Ehm... you know I was thinking to invite Tyler because we get along really well and he's a good friend."

I looked at her and hesitated.
Oh hell nah! I thought but it was selfish. I had no reason to be jealous of him anymore, I was with her, she was mine. Maybe it was okay and I could get to know him.

"Fez?" She asked worried.

"Okay. Then I can get to know him. He seemed nice though." I sighed and felt better when I saw her smile.

"Okay cool." She said and added him to the group and wrote the invitation.

Suddenly she gasped. "Oh what the fuck!"

"What??" I flinched.

"Maddy changed the photo..." She showed me the picture and I laughed. It was her sleeping.

"Please Lily you look hella cute. She probably has worse pictures. I have worse ones."

"Don't you dare." She pointed a finger in my face.

I grinned at her.

She shook her head but I saw a little smile on her lips. "I hope 7 isn't too early."

"No, we're eating that's a good time."

"Okay." She sighed and send the text.

"Is Ash coming? He didn't answer me

"Is Ash coming? He didn't answer me." Lily asked worried

"Yeah I guess." I nodded.

She smiled.

Slowly her friends answered and everyone was coming.

..........

For the rest of the days I helped Lily with the preparations and soon it was her day.
She was sleeping at mine and I woke her up with pancakes. It was still early but her dad texted me that she needed to be home at 11am because her aunt was coming over spontaneously.