19

Chapter Nineteen

Fezco:

A few days later.

It was late evening, I was with Lily in bed, watching a movie.  She kept stroking over my arm, as she was laying on my shoulder. I looked at her, she was barely watching the movie.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just really tired and also kinda worried about Cassie, I don't know what's going on with her." She sighed.

I turned her face with my finger to me. "I'm sure it's fine. We can go to bed."

"Mhm." She nodded and smiled.

We looked at each other, I love to just look at her. But then I leaned in and kissed her softly, her hands looped around my neck. I moved the IPad from my legs so I could turn over. I was over her and she opened her legs, so I could get between them. Our kiss increased and I bit her lip. She gasped and then chuckled a little. We continued now passionately and she moaned into the kiss as my hands moved over her breast. Her hands went down my back, pulling my shirt up.

Before I could take it off, someone kept banging against the front door. We stopped kissing and looked frowning at each other.

"You should see who it is." She said and I nodded.

I got up and looked through the window. It was Rue. I sighed and knew it would take long.
"What's up, kid."

"Hey."

"You look like shit."

"Yeah I fucking feel like shit." She opened the door and walked past me. "I think I'm going through withdrawal and I- I need something."

I closed the door. "Can't help you. I have nothing here."

"Ah fuck man. You gotta have something. That's bullshit."

"Don't know what to tell you, I don't keep nothing at the house no more."

She sighed. "Fuck okay.  Well can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead." I shouted after her, I was worried, something was going on.

"Ah fuck..." I heard her.

"Where did you come from." I shook my head and stood in the hallway. "Shit... Lily is in my room... we were about get to it... fuck man..."
"Yo, you all right in there?"

"Don't- I'm fucking- I'm shitting my brains out. Please Fez, go away."

"You want some Pepto Bismol or something?"

"No! No, fuck. Just go away."

"All right... all right." I walked into the living room.

...

"Rue are you serious?" I heard Lily say and walked fast to them. Lily stood in grandmas door.

"Yo come on now, Rue..." I sighed and walked in.

She looked around with regret on her face.