14

Chapter Fourteen

Lily:

I was at my aunts over Christmas, it was great. Fez and I talked a lot, every thing was fine again and we acted like we were best friends and nothing more.
Christmas was over and tonight was New Years. I wanted to go to the New Year's party Virgil was throwing.

Rue and I sat in the backseat of Fez's car. Ash sat in the passender seat, we were driving to meet someone before driving to the party. I didn't know where we were going to but I was enjoying the drive, Rue and I sang to TuPac.

"Westside when we ride come equipped with game. You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife..." Rue sang, she had her hands on both seats and leaned between them. I giggled.

"Yo. It's up here on the right." Ash told Fez the direction.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked. They didn't tell me shit.

Rue continued singing and I leaned back since nobody answered me, I looked at the mirror meeting Fez's eyes.
The sound of a gun clicking made me look away. Ash had a gun in his hand. I sighed and leaned back. "Wtf are we doing??"
Ash looked annoyed at Rue making me smile, he looked at Fez who also looked around to her but then looking at me, he smiled a little. I knew that he was trying to comfort me.

Ash shook his head. I closed my eyes, I was tired. Then Rue sniffed a line making me open my eyes, she was still on that shit. She leaned back again, placing an arm around me.
"When you see TuPac..." She kept singing and danced a little, making me swing from side to side.

"Yo, Lily can you tell her to shut the fuck up?? Fez??" Ash hissed and Rue stopped and looked at him pissed.

"Yeah, Rue, you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so..."

"Business?? Do they need to switch partners due to Mouse's death???"

"Yeah, for sure. No, I can do that. I can just stay back here. It's real comfy and I got my Lily. Yeah yeah..." She stretched her back. She was completely drugged out.

We stood in front of a gate that was opening. Fez drove onto a parking place of houses. He stopped in front of two people. The guy, Custer, from Mouse, who's nose Ash brokel and a girl, she waved a little.

"What are we doing Fez?" I asked again.

Fez spoke at the same time. "Who the fuck is this bitch?"

Ash grabbed the gun again, Fez looked at him before he got out of the car.

..........

Fezco:

"Yo!" Custer said.

"Who the fuck is this man?" I asked, that wasn't part of what we've talked about.

"Hi I'm Faye." The girl said.

Custer walked to me and we turned our backs to her.

"What is she doing here?" I asked again, I gazed at Lily, she was looking at me and I noticed her window was a little rolled down. "Smart girl."