5

Chapter Five

Lily:

The next morning I woke up first. My hand was still around his arm, he was facing me and his hand touched mine that was on his arm. Fez was still asleep and I smiled and closed my eyes again. But not for long because Fez woke up and his movement also woke me up.

..........

Fezco:

I woke up, facing Lily, my hand was on hers that was on my arm, I slightly stroke over it but stopped fast when she woke up.
"Hi." I smiled.

"Morning." She yawned and let me go to stretch. "How are you?"

"Okay. Better."

"Good." She nodded.

"Man... you know its part of what I'm doing but Rue just hits different, she's like a little sister to me..."

"I know..." She sighed. "But you did your best and in the end it is on her."

"But she needs help..."

"She's in a group."

"For real?"

"Yes she told me."

"Oh good. Thats good." I smiled.

Lily stayed all day over, we made breakfast and even cooked lunch together. I was glad that she was there for the day. In the evening we watched a funny movie with Ash. I was super grateful for Lily to be with us.

..........

Lily:

A few days went by. It was school again, I sat in the cafeteria with Maddy, Cassie and BB, in the distance I saw Kat who was getting something to eat.
I was all weekend at Fez's, we were watching movies and eventually I did study with Ash. I enjoyed it and even though he didn't want it to show, Ash also liked it.

"So you're basically in a long distance relationship." Maddy made clear.

"No we FaceTime like every night." Cassie answered.

"Aw that's so sweet. You guys are full-on in love." BB smiled.

"Oh my god. Stop!" Cassie shook her head. "We're not in love."

I continued my lunch and looked around while listening halfway to the conversation.

"Do you guys know how bitcoin works?" Kat asked randomly after she joined us.

We all looked up confused. "No..."

"But you know who probably does? Ash." Maddy told her.

I looked at Maddy and she returned my look.
"Lily probably comes with you, are you seeing Fez today?"

"I don't know. Haven't spoke to him since yesterday. But I can go." I shrugged.

"Okay."

..........

After school Kat put my bike into her trunk. "Why are you always with your bike?"

"I don't have a car and my parents need theirs for work." I sighed.

"Mh... that sucks."

"Yep."

We drove to Fez's counter store. He was outside smoking, he looked at the car as we were approaching. He nodded when he recognised us, "Yo. What's up?" He waved at Kat.

"Hi. I need to talk to Ash, is he here?"

"Yeah, right around the corner." He pointed under the roof.

"Thanks." Kat walked fast to his brother. I stayed with Fez and looked at him.

"What does she want?" He asked me.

"Something about Bitcoin."

"Okay?" He nodded. "How was school."

"Okay, school you know..."

He nodded. "Have you seen Rue?"

"No but I don't have any classes with her today maybe Wednesday."

"Okay." He sighed and leaned against the wall, facing me.

"Stop worrying, it's probably fine, and if not, Jules would've texted me."

"I know... you're right."

"I don't fuck with human trafficking." I heard Ash say.

"Jesus. That kid is wild."

Fez laughed.

"K. Thanks." Kat said and walked to us. "When is your practice?"

"Fuck! At 5. I forgot!"

"Cheerleading?" Fez frowned.

"Yeah. Well you got 15 minutes left." Kat said.

"Shit... Eh I gotta go and get my practice clothes. Kat can you drive me?"

"Sure." She said and already walked to the car.

"See you in the next days. And I'll inform you if I see Rue." I hugged Fez tight and then rushed to the car.

"Okay,  see ya." He grinned after me.

..........