3

Chapter Three

Lily:

My parents ordered pizza for the night and already for me too. Well, I was vegetarian but it seemed like my dad always forgot, he ordered one with chicken slices. I wasn't mad because when I was younger that was the one I had always ordered and he wanted to be nice because he knew it used to be my favourite.

"Dad. I appreciate you so much. But I think you forgot that I don't eat meat..."

"Oh honey! I'm sorry. I always forget that. What now?"

"I can take it off. Maybe you want to eat the chicken so it's not wasted."

"Yes. Sure." He nodded. "No problem, now I have a lot of chicken." He laughed because he had ordered the same for himself.

Dad and I had a really good relationship compared to mum and I. He was like my best friend and when I was younger we did a lot. He always brought me to his football games and I had to hangout with his friends. It was fun and it really shaped me, I'm very thankful for him.
When I was 16 I had bad mental health problems and had to be out of school, that's why I'm a year older than everyone and already 19. But I wasn't doing very good that time, it's a bit better now, I still got several anxiety attacks like yesterday and stuff but it's better than before. Dad was like an anchor in that time and helped me a lot. I hate to see him fight with mum.

After we ate I went to my room and got my makeup to get ready. I still got plenty of time before going to Maddy.
I looked at the pictures Fez sent me and decided to post one.

Liked by tylerrrrr and otherslilysinclair math homework 🙄

lilysinclair math homework 🙄

View all 8 comments

cassiehoward man you're pretty asf

maddyparez GORGEOUS

ashnotyourman take math serious😤
| lilysinclair i don't want to:/
| ashnotyourman im telling fez
| lilysinclair 😳😳😳

..........

This night was the party at McKay's. Dad drove me to Maddy.
I continued to get ready at her's with BB and Kat. We were in Maddy's room. I was already dressed and wore a black outfit, black shimmering pants and a laced see through top. Way too revealing but Maddy insisted. I sat on the bed with Kat.

"Lily you look so hot." Kat looked from her phone up just to say that.

"Thanks. I feel a bit uncomfortable, you can see my whole bra."