22

Chapter Twenty Two

Lily:

A few weeks have passed and we had our last exam. I was going to graduate tomorrow. I still couldn't believe it.
A day after graduating there was Lexi's play I was excited for it but first I had to survive the graduation ceremony.

I was in my kitchen with my dress. I put the gown later on when we're taking pictures.
Fez was beside me, we were drinking a little wine to celebrate.

"One single picture. Then one with Fez and then a family picture okay?" Dad stood in front of us with his camera again.

"Okay." I nodded and then looked at Fez.
"Where is Ash?" I pulled Fez's arm.

"I don't know. He promised me to be on time."

"Well, he's not."

"He is coming, don't worry."

"Ughh I'm so fucking nervous."

"You will do amazing." Fez stroke over my chin and bend down to kiss me.

We stayed close against each other and he told me comforting words.
Later after we took the photos, Ella showed me the picture she took of me and Fez in the kitchen. She send it to me and I showed it to him.

"That's super romantic

"That's super romantic." He said with a smile. I nodded agreeing and took his hand. "Send it to me please." He brushed his thumb over my hand.

..........

Then it was time and we drove to school. We were outside on the football field, many people were already there.

Fez looked at his phone.

"Ash?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's on his way."

"What happened."

"I don't know." Fez shrugged.

I breathed out nervously, in reaction he took my hand and calmed me down.

I had to sit down where the students sat and said goodbye to my family. I hugged each of them. When I hugged and kissed Fez I saw Ashtray jogging over the field to us. He was also in a blazer and looked really nice.
"Ash!" I breathed out, Fez also looked around relieved.

"What took so long bro??" He asked his brother.

"Sorry I couldn't find the right pants." He sighed.

I shook my head and laughed. "Good that you are here now." I hugged him.

"You missed the picture man..." Fez looked at Ash.