11

Chapter Eleven

Lily:

After Fez and I talked I went home again. My aunt was over, we wanted to go dress shopping for prom but she also had a dress she owned. It was the first one I tried on and it looked amazing, still we looked for new dresses in town.

..........

A few days had passed and Prom was tonight. I was excited, it was going to be great.

"Lily, come on one last picture." Dad sighed. We were in the park taking pictures of my dress.

Tyler and my family also met, turned out, his and my father knew each other. We first ate at a restaurant and now were all in the park.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and posed. I gazed at Tyler who looked at me and grinned.

"Okay, very good. We have enough. Now Tyler stand next to her." Dad waved him over.

He walked to us and stood next to me. "You look really pretty." He uttered quiet while we were taking the pictures.

"Thank you very much, can say the same out you." I looked at him. He wore a simple black suit but it was so classy it looked good.

"Thank you." He smiled.

I wore a white shimmering dress with feathers at the front. It was my aunts dress, she wore it at her wedding anniversary, it was perfect.

"Oh baby! Look at you

"Oh baby! Look at you." My aunt walked over to us. "You two look so good together." She hugged me and then Tyler. "Lily, that dress is perfect, keep it."

"Nooo, Anne, its yours."

"I want you to have it, dear."

"Ow..." I hugged her tight. "Thank you so much."

Anne smiled and walked back to my father.  "Okay we're done now." Dad said and we walked out of the park.

After a bit of small talk in my house our parents let us go.
We went to the car of Tyler and got in. "Bye!!" I waved and he drove away.

While driving I texted Fez, we haven't spoken in quiet a while. I was afraid that everything was fucked up because we had sex. I didn't want to loose him.

 I didn't want to loose him