16

Chapter Sixteen

Lily:

It was the first day of school after the New Year. Nobody knew that I was dating Fez. I didn't say a word to Maddy or Cassie or anyone when I saw them yesterday before school started.

We've been together for two weeks now and I was so happy, I got everything I wanted. I was with him all week till my dad called me and wanted me to be home for at least a day.

Fez and I made it a habit to go on drives and drive through neighbours while listening to music. Last time we even went further out to the countryside, we found a farm and met the farms couple. They were super nice and showed us around. On the way back Fez told me how he would love to live in a little farm house, far away from the city and be just living the live. It was my total dream too and we dreamed about our future life on the car ride home.

I was walking through the hallway, I saw Rue and Jules kiss, I was happy for them, it was very difficult for them but they finally did figure it out.

"Lily? Is that you?" Someone behind be asked.

I turned around, it was Elliot. Fuck.
"Oh hi."

"Hey." He smiled. "How was the rest of your holiday?"

"Good, good." I nodded and held onto my backpack nervously. 

"Nice. I saw you driving along my street with the guy who beat Nate up. It's Fez right?"

"Yes, Fez. Fezco." I stopped at my locker.

"Alright cool. Uhm... also about New Years."

I looked up at him.

"I'm cool with it. We were high and it didn't mean anything."

"Okay good because I also think like this."

"Great. You're cool though and I like you... so friends?"

"Yeah. Friends."

"Ugh thank god, I thought I lost one of my two only friends." He laughed.

"No worries." I laughed.

"Good. I have to go and get my things too. See ya." He walked away.

I looked after him and saw him waving at Rue. She looked afraid at him. 
I walked to the bathroom meeting Maddy, BB and Kat. I was washing my hands as Maddy was stroking over her stomach.

"I think I would look so sexy pregnant."

I looked at her terrified.

"Maddy please do not get pregnant." Kat walked out the bathroom stall.

"I wouldn't wear any of those nasty maternity clothes. I would just be me... plus pregnant."

"Remember when I got pregnant?" BB asked.

"Yes, and it would be nothing like that."

BB rolled her eyes at me and I chuckled.
"Well, speaking of baby daddies." She turned her head to Kat. "I've seen the photo that Ethan posted of the two of you. It's cute as fuck."