4

Chapter Four

Lily:

It was next week, Monday and school started again. I was sitting in the school bus, I was half asleep and super tired. The night was shit I couldn't fall asleep and when I fell asleep I wasn't sleeping well.

I look back at Rue, she was hanging over to the side. I didn't know if she was passed out or high or just hangover. I slapped her knee and she sat up straight again, giving me a nod.

When we arrived at school the people stormed out the bus. I took my time, I didn't want to get pushed through the bus and outside by sixteen year olds, I didn't had the energy for that today. Rue was behind me
"Hi." I said. She just gave me a nod and we walked to the school without saying anything, then she went another direction. I sighed.

I was walking alone through school, none of my friends were here yet. Rue didn't speak to me she went to the outside area probably waiting for Jules.

I sighed and also sat outside but in the sun, it woke me up a little.

"Lily. Girl come on." Maddy stood in front of me. "Cassie and BB are waiting for us. Just Kat is missing." She took my hand and pulled me with her. "How was it with Fez?"

"Normal, as always."

"Mh..." Maddy sounded disappointed.

..........

After our first lesson, English, we walked through the outside hallway. Rue and Jules walked past us.
"Oh, shit, that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's." BB pointed back.

"Wait what?" We said in union.

"Oh yeah I forgot. You guys were both fucking." She pointed at Cassie and Maddy. "And you were. I don't know. Probably with Fezco or another guy."

"I think I was dancing with Lucas."

"Oh, did you fuck?" Cassie asked.

"No. I left sooner, I threw up. We didn't see us after what ever happened in the kitchen, a friend pulled him with him. I think it was Tyler."

"Damn... and Fez? Anything." Cassie smirked. She also thought the same as Maddy and Kat.

"No. What about you Maddy, who did you fuck?" I looked at her, trying to change to something more eventful.

"Ugh!" Maddy threw her head back and stopped walking. "Why does everybody think we fucked?!"

"Well..." BB made a face.

"Alcohol is not good for me." Maddy said when they kept talking.

"So you did fuck him." BB answered.

"Honestly, I think I blacked out."

"For real?" I frowned.

"Maddy!" Cassie said concerned.

"Heyy." Kat walked to us.

"Oh, look. It's our new sexpert!" Maddy hugged her.

I was confused. I missed everything exciting on the party. All the drama and the tea, but at least I had a good time with my friends I was with, till I threw up.

"Congratulations bitch!"

"Welcome to the team." Cassie and Maddy wrapped an arm around Kat.

Kat and I walked to the biology class. I sat in the front with Tyler, a friend of Lucas. Kat sat alone, but a guy, I've never seen him, he was new, sat next to her, he started to talk with her.