8

Chapter Eight

Lily:

I woke up smiling, I turned my head and saw that Fez laid next to me. I laid on his arm, his fingers were tangled in my hair. It was a perfect moment... But I got woken up by my alarm for school, it was Monday. The weekend could be longer, at least three days, I needed it this weekend.

Fez next to me, also woke up. "What the fuck is that noise?" He asked with his eyes close. I didn't turn my alarms off yet, it was bit more pleasant than the radar tone, I had a chilly melody which was way better than that loud and aggressive one. I chuckled and turned it off. Fez now opened his eyes and turned his head to me. "Good morning, ma." He smiled, his fingers massaged my head for a little and then he tried to remove his hand from my curly hair, his fingers were tangled in them.

"Morning." I brushed through my hair. We both looked at each other. Nothing happened yesterday night, well, we almost kissed while and after we shotgunned the smoke and on the ferris wheel we held hands but nothing more.

It wasn't anything but still we felt something had changed between us.

"You have school today?" He asked.

"Yup..."

"Damn, I'm sorry. Why don't they give you a free day after the carnival?"

"Ask them, I don't fucking know." I stood up, I forgot that I wore just his shirt and not any pants besides my underwear. Fast I pulled the shirt down but as I looked at Fez I know he saw it because he bit his lip and looked at my butt.
"Fez?"

He looked away, like nothing happened. "Yes, Ma?"

"Can I wear a basic shirt of yours? Because if I wear the same as yesterday it's suspicious."

"Yeah. I have a white T-shirt or some."

"That's good."

Fez stood up, he wore his m&m pants, his hand was in one of the pockets and didn't left it as he opened the drawer and looked for the T-shirt. I noticed but didn't mention it.
"Here." He threw it at me and I caught it.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Breakfast?"

"Yes please." I said while I got into my jeans.  I needed to eat something in the morning or I would be dying of stomach pain and moodiness.

Short Fez gazed over my body, he couldn't resist but then left the room fast.
When I was dressed I walked to the bathroom. On my way I gazed at the kitchen, Fez was making eggs, when I walked past he looked at me till I left to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I was nervous. Last night we held hands and the eye contact was intense, something was different between us. But in my stomach was coming up a warm feeling, every time I was thinking about it. But I pushed it away and didn't dare to think about it.
I brushed through my hair and looked another time at me in the mirror. Then I walked outside and joined Fez in the kitchen.

"So when do you need to go?" He asked me.

"At 7:45."

"Okay. I'll drive you."

I smirked.

"As you know." He smirked back at me.