Chapter 34

"I'm so tired, I want to sleep." Samuel whined.

We were in one of their hotels in Monaco. Me, Sam, my family, Dion and his girlfriend.

We came here a few minutes ago and Sam was already complaining about how exhausted he is.

"I'll arrange our rooms now." Dion said and went to the receptionist.

I stood next to my mom with crossed arms on my chest. My mom wrapped her hands around me and gave me a reassuring smile. We were all so tired and exhausted.

I glanced at Renee who was sitting on the small sofa in the lobby with her legs crossed. She screamed power and there's no dilemma that she and Dion go well together.

I'm sure he is already in love with her.

She's pretty and also smart so I'm sure he loves her.

"Here are the keys," Dion said and started handing us our keys. He handed one to my parents, then turned to Samuel and handed him one too. I was about to walk with Samuel but Dion handing me a key stopped me in my tracks.

He booked me and Samuel a separate room? Weird.

With a pout I took the keys, not wasting a second alone with the couple and walked upstairs. We were all on the same floor and my room was next to Samuel who also had his room next to my parents. While I was unlocking it I heard Dion and Renee's steps so I hurriedly wanted go get inside my room.

Just when I entered I saw Dion unlocking his door and Renee standing beside him.

So they can share a room but me and Samuel can't, huh?

I'm furious!

I slammed the door harder and threw my purse angrily on the floor.

"Idiot! Stupid fucking idiot!"

Who does he think he is?

Sharing a room with someone else and-

Ugh!

I'm acting like a psycho bitch.

"Calm down, calm down," I said to myself. "He can do whatever he wants. You don't care. You shouldn't care."

So after I took a shower and did my night routine, I put on my cosy onesie and tucked myself into bed.

I was about to drift off into a peaceful slumber when I heard someone unlocking my door. I jumped since I was startled to death.

Who the fuck-?

I was about to scream for help but when I saw a familiar figure carefully coming into my room I could only ask him. "What are you doing here?" I whispered.

Dion didn't say anything but just kept walking towards my bed.

"Dion-"

My eyes widened when he removed my blanket and laid on top of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my chest. I was too dumb-founded to do anything so I let him hug me.

"What are you-"

"Please, just for tonight." He whispered tirelessly.

I swallowed and laid my head back on my pillow. Closing my eyes and sighing. He can't play with my feelings like this. He can't come in my room while his girlfriend is in the room opposite of us. I debated if should I let him or confront him.

Dion suddenly grabbed my arms and threw them behind him, making me wrap them around his head. I closed my eyes again and pursed my lips. Gosh, why am I letting him play with my heart like this? Why? Why can't I do anything except loving the feeling of having him in my arms.