II.

Beatrice knocked on the door of Ava's room. „May I come in?" She asked softly. When she heard a quick „Mhm" She entered.

Ava was sitting on her bed, in her casual clothes, with a blanket over herself.

Ava

Ava decided to try and explain everything to Beatrice. She knew it won't be easy for her, but on the other side, she hoped that Beatrice will understand and help her.

Beatrice sat down on the bed next to her, probably not knowing what to do or say as Ava assumed. So she started the conversation herself. „I'm sorry Bea. I'm sorry that I didn't give u an explanation and just ignored you this whole time."

Beatrice looked at her and gave her the sweetest smile she have ever seen. „No Ava, don't apologize for something like this." After Ava heard this sentence leave Beatrice's mouth, something inside her gave her the strength to reveal a bit of what happened.

„Bea, I've never felt so alone and lost as I did in the Ark." She started tearing up. „ There was no escape, and Reya is not a god or an angel. She's pure evil. She made me experience my worst fears and she let me feel pain. Not the pain I experience in casual fights. This pain was something I could never even imagine feeling. Something so painful that I begged her to kill me, so I don't suffer so much. And the worst thing she did, was that she played with me and my head. She made me think you hate me, and that hurt me so much, Bea. So much." After she finished the last sentence, she broke down in tears.