XXXIX.

Ava stood there, with her mouth open in surprise. Bea said she „Wanted her"?  She surprised her a bit too much that day.

Although she was still in shock, she wanted to please her girlfriend anytime she needed it, and so she did.

Ava undressed Beatrice's track pants, and she knelt between her legs. She kissed Bea's inner thighs, still moving closer and closer to her most sensitive spot. Once she was close, she looked up into Bea's eyes asking for permission. Bea nodded eagerly, which made Ava smile.

She slowly removed Bea's underwear and slipped her tongue inside her.

Beatrice

Ava's tongue was curling inside her, and it felt better than anything. Bea arched her back and moaned loudly, not caring if anyone hears them or not. She just wanted to enjoy it without having to hold back.

After a while, her legs started to tremble, and she could feel that she was coming. She was right, and the pleasant and beautiful feeling filled every part of her body again.

Ava got up from her knees, smiling from an ear to ear, and said „ Well I guess I'm a pro at more things than just walking on water."

Beatrice laughed, still amazed by what she just experienced, and pulled Ava into a last kiss before they dressed up.

They opened the door and widened their eyes.

Camila was sitting on a bench near the restroom and looked at them with a smirk on her face.

„You had some work to do huh?" She said.